cam choices

oliver12

Ok going to start buying parts. Any suggestions on cam i was in the area of the 206/206 or 208/208 any help would be great. Or 206/210 or 210/ 215? Prob want to go roller.

Just started 109 block not sure what heads stock ported or should i bother with champion . Just a street car trying for low 11s

208 and below generally work well with smaller turbos and have more lower/mid range power, above 208 works with larger turbos and will have more top end. Depends on whether you want a street prowler or a 1/4 mile car. There are other considerations, but that basically sums it up.

Basically street. Ill.prob never go to the track. But i would love to destroy these mustangs and vets

Will the 208/208 work well with te44 and some ported heads and 60 inj. Or do.i need more turbo.

I ran exactly what u said above plus a lot of other supporting mods awhile back with a good convert and was real fun on the street.
You will need alky and about 25 pounds boost for low 11s also

oliver12 said:
Will the 208/208 work well with te44 and some ported heads and 60 inj. Or do.i need more turbo.

See my sig. That is my combo. About 450rwhp. You'll like it...for a while.

Was just about to point out we4's signature, but he beat me to it. You can learn a lot about combos by reading peoples signatures on here.

If you have ported heads I would go to a 212/212 comp cam, I'm assuming your intake is ported to your heads also. Weld the outside of your stock headers and port the inside to your heads/ gaskets, it will breath better, good luck