Cam card needed

Trbobuick

Boost addict
Hello,

I bought a cam from dan strezo when he was at precision way back in 02 and i have lost the cam card.

I contacted comp and they are not sure if it is theirs.

It says " precision turbo" , V8991 , and bv6-224-hr10 on the cam.

Its a billet core as well . Hydro roller.224/224

Any help on attaining the cam card specs would be awesome.

Tia

it is a comp hr 10 stands for hyd. roller 110 lobe seperation, 224/224 you know, not sure what the lobe lift is since they used a few different ones at that time, if you put a dial indicator on the lifter and spin the cam it will tell you.
Mike

Thanks mike, but i need the cam card specs since the motor is going back together. I need to know the specs so i can set the cam up.

Brian, give Dan a call at DLS. He will know what's up with the cam.

+1 You know the LCA so if you still need the cam card it would probably hurt more than help. The cam manufacturer does not know your intended pressure ratio, your ports, your valve job, your valve sizes, or your rocker ratio. The timing of your cam is individual to your motor and car. If you use the recommendations from the cam card, you could get lucky, or you could cost yourself a ton of power.
Experience with your setup or a dyno is the only way to know how to time your cam. Dan certainly knows the Buick v6 and after asking a couple questions of you he should know where you should start. Good luck with the build.