Cam bearing alignment

I have been reading about how important cam bearing alignment is to the oil passages in the block and that if they misaligned this will toast your new motor before you know it. I am asking because I just got my block back from the machine shop and I see that the number 1 cam bearing is aligned, but the other 3 are not aligned with any oil passage in the block. Are there oil passages built into the block in the other 3 cam bearing locations, or is just having number 1 aligned the only thing to worry about. If there are no other oil passages besides number 1 cam bearing, then why are there openings in the cam bearings as if there are passages thier. Or should the other 3 be aligned with an oil passage to maintain proper oil pressure. I just don't want to kill my motor before I get to enjoy it. Thanks and any help really apreciated.:confused:

cam bearings

The front (#1 ) cam bearing has oil come in @ around the 8 o-clock position, lubes the front cam journal, goes around to the other side (drivers side ) and feeds all the lifters on that bank. There is a grove in the front cam journal and most later blocks have a grove in the block under the bearing for this purpose. The other 3 have an oil hole that lubes the cam journals only. These should be at about 8-9 o-clock position. Take a small wire, bend 1 in. of it @ a 90 degree angle, and see if it will go through the back 3 holes and into the lifter galley. If it does, they are in the correct place .

The other cam bearings should have two passages going to them. The Buick Power Source book says you can misalign the bearings and drill smaller holes in all four bearings to reduce flow to the bearings and hydraulic lifters.

Thanks Lee and Benched for responding. I checked the other 3 bearing and they are about in the 8 o'clock position. Instead of going to the lifter galley, they go down into the main bearing oil passage.