Calvin urinating on the Eiffel tower

gn1220

Does anybody have a picture like this? I want to put it on a shirt. Maybe something from canada, too:mad:

Originally posted by gn1220
Maybe something from canada, too:mad:

Here is a picture that may fit your needs, from my hometown. The oil and gas from four of those five Caterpillar haul trucks will wind up in the U.S. But yeah to Hell with Canada you don't need them. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Calvin urinating on the Eiffel tower

Originally posted by ALBERTAN
Here is a picture that may fit your needs, from my hometown. The oil and gas from four of those five Caterpillar haul trucks will wind up in the U.S. But yeah to Hell with Canada you don't need them. :rolleyes:
Wow,those are cool trucks ,,,who makes them:)

Re: Re: Re: Calvin urinating on the Eiffel tower

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
Wow,those are cool trucks ,,,who makes them:)

http://www.caterpillar.ca/about_cat/cat_worldwide/cat_worldwide.html

Take a minute to read the yellow column on the left. It's quite possible that they were built in the U.S. since Caterpillar is the number one exporter in all of the U.S. However they didn't take the "us against the world" mentality of some other U.S. firms and have significant manufacturing facilities worldwide. They also come right out and poo poo the bullying unilateral trade sanctions your government is famous for. Hmmmm....I wonder how they got so big.

By the way, where do you think the raw materials to make those Cats came from? ;)

Sounds like you are saying that all the US steel comes from Canada,,is that what you are saying ,that we need you :p

Dean, I didn't mean to offend any of our northern neighbors. I should've been more specific in the pic. I was looking for: something from the Canadian govt., maybe the PM himself. I'm really glad to hear most of the Canadians are on the "right" side! :cool:

Yeah I hear you man. You just have to understand that we are as patriotic as you guys. Listening to people flame my beloved country boils my blood just as it does you guys.

And to Dennis...no all US natural resources do not come from Canada and yes you do need us. That's pretty much exactly what I am saying in a nutshell. ;)

I have no problems with Canada,,just keep you cold A$$ weather up there....:D :D

How about a pic with the tower lying on it's side,in a smoldering heap,twisted and bent?
Calvin could be the same size,with a flag on his shoulder,trying to "put out" the smoldering wreckage of the tower.
Just a thought.:D

Originally posted by V6 Beast
I could make calvin as tall as the tower if you want.

i think that would look better, or what may look even better (in my mind) is if calvin was so tall that the tower only came up to his crouch, and there was no background, you know, just plain background.. i think that would look the best...

-neil