Calling All South Florida Buicks

TROUBLE

Mrs. Blackshoebox
This Saturday (2nd Saturday of each month) is the monthly meet at Berry's...

Some of the past meets have had some great turn outs. This has inspired me to bring my digital camara to start getting some pics of members buicks. I will be posting the pics of everyones cars after the meet so make sure you shine them up. There is plenty of parking and the area is well lit. For those of you who haven't made the meet before, the food is amazing and they serve beer :cool: . Come on guys, this club is only as good as its members. You all have amazing cars...stop letting them collect dust in the garage and bring them out!
Meeting starts at 8 PM :D

BERRY’S CAFÉ IS JUST SOUTH OF COMMERICAL BLVD ON THE EAST SIDE OF US1 IN FT. LAUDERDALE 954-489-1122

Guys, if you are planning to show up, go ahead and post in here so I know how much film and memory cards to bring to the meet :D

Alex I wish I could show up, but i'm on duty at the station (24hrs)saturday. Hot Rod Sunday was a long day :mad: with not much racing and a lot of down time. Tell the guys whats up for me.

Just found out the Berry's will be closed tonight due to unforseen circumstances. I will probably be going to another car meeting @ a Krispy Kreme shop on palmeto park road just east of i-95 if anyone is interested in meeting out there.

Directions i might make it nothing better to do . I don't have a buick but i guess a gm will have to do . Hey maybe a buick -ls1 match race . Laz

this meets every two weeks? i'll be there with my WE4 (when i get it running again) i'm from WPB and Ft. Lauderdale! I am in college in Orlando right now but i could use a trip home. car might be down for a month but i'll definitly show up to one of these in the future.
can't wait to meet you all.

mine: 87 WE4 t-tops