Calling all Palm Beach Buicks

ULOSE2A6

Monday Night Car Show at Denny's in Lake Worth (NW corner of Military Trail and Hypoluxo Road). We have confirmed 5 Turbobuicks coming out tomorrow night Monday 19th November with a couple others that promised to try and make it out as well. I think we can get a nice group together on a regular basis so lets try to get out there and enjoy this nice cool weather we have these days. Thanks and see you all there tomorrow night, should be fun.

Shev.

Hey Shev...

I'm still walking :frown:
Maybe I can get big D to give me a lift, I'll stop in and see him tomorrow, I have something for him. I'll try to meet you for some hash browns and eggs, you know the Phatmans gotta eat.

Sounds good Mike, I have not seen you in forever, it would be great to catch up. Check Dave, he is coming down for sure. Plus a little incentive for you - I will be bringing the Gold T-type you love so much.

See you there Terry, I know it is hard to save spots there, but we will see what we can do when we get there. Johann from Boca said that he will be there about 6.45 or so and I will try and get there by 6.00-6.15. Dave and the gang might be there by 7.00 or a little later than that.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate, it was drizzling in Juno a short while ago.

Shev.

Denny's in Lake Worth at the NW corner of Hypoluxo Road and Military Trail. Last night was a great turnout with 4 Grand Nationals (3 black and J's Blue Thunder) and my Gold T-type coming out. Next time out should have a couple more guys since they were there but without their cars. All in all a real good time. Thanks to Johann for coming up from Boca (you get the prize for coming the furthest, HAhHA) maybe next time you can bring the up-and-coming GN enthusiast and newest member of the family to hang out with the boys. Also, it was great seeing the original PHATMAN and catching up on good times. Thanks to all for coming out and I am looking forward to more buick meets in the near future as the weather cools more and folks get their cars in running order.

Regards,
Shev.

Cruise

Shev,

My car is up and running.:eek: So when ever you guys get together, just let me know.;)

Guys,

We are planning on heading to the Publix Cruise at 441 and Southern tonight 11/30/07. I am just putting the word out in case anyone gets missed in the other threads.

Shev