Cadillac CTS with a GN motor??

That car is crazy. If you look under the hood it looks like it came with that engine. I believe its a stage 2 engine as well.

Attachments

• DSC01380.jpg
    DSC01380.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 734
Does anyone know how the rest of the car works? I.e. Does the HVAC work without the caddy PCM? What about ABS and traction?

That my Buddy Tom Osecki's car, he owns Alert Auto here in the Chicago area. First he did the 2003 CTS with production 4.1 which made the GM High Tech Magazine. That car was lost in the shop fire so he bought this and did the convertsion, I believe this one is a 2008. The car is an Off Center Stage II stroked 270+ cube motor. He just switched over to XFI from old school GEN 6 DFI. He also has the 4L80E trans from Jakeshoe ready to go in. tommy is one of the Pioneers of Hybrids, when I met him back in the late 80's he had a Lemans station wagon with GN powertrain that was cleaning up the streets in the Chicago area. The he also did the first 2nd Gen RX7 and bunch of other cars with GN powertrain.

HTH
Prasad

Does anyone know how the rest of the car works? I.e. Does the HVAC work without the caddy PCM? What about ABS and traction?

Everything works in the car, including AC and heat. It was a lot of work to get the AC compressor mounted correctly as well as the lines. Also getting the ignition to work with old school GN setup was fun too. The caddy's ignition system would only send a pulse to to the solenoid so he had to work around that along with bunch of other stuff.

HTH
Prasad

Car is awesome.. I never seen if before, only reason why I posted it up.. ANyone have or see any other videos of this beast??

That my Buddy Tom Osecki's car, he owns Alert Auto here in the Chicago area. First he did the 2003 CTS with production 4.1 which made the GM High Tech Magazine. That car was lost in the shop fire so he bought this and did the convertsion, I believe this one is a 2008. The car is an Off Center Stage II stroked 270+ cube motor. He just switched over to XFI from old school GEN 6 DFI. He also has the 4L80E trans from Jakeshoe ready to go in. tommy is one of the Pioneers of Hybrids, when I met him back in the late 80's he had a Lemans station wagon with GN powertrain that was cleaning up the streets in the Chicago area. The he also did the first 2nd Gen RX7 and bunch of other cars with GN powertrain.

HTH
Prasad

Prasad, you got it all wrong, the station wagon, RX7 and the CTS engines have all been airbrush to look like a gn motor:eek:

Hey guys whats up, Turbo tommy here wishing you all a happy new year . i herd there was a little buzz going on ,Thanks for the positive feed back im going to try to up load some videos from 2004 at the grove ladys nite my wife driving went five rounds then almost lost it in to the gaurd rail and changing lanes, alot of fun .god bless