C6 Vette...and a dirt bike

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Couple days ago I pulled up behind this white convertible C6 Vette with it's top up. Woman driver.
I read the license plate frame and it says "YOU CAN'T HAVE WHAT YOU CAN'T CATCH"

So...I'm interested...:biggrin:
I look up and catch the driver eyeballing me in her mirror. Probably noticed my gauge pod and that I was reading her plate frome so she knew she had a chaser.

Couldn't tell if she was attractive yet or not, but she was blonde and had nice eye's. Her passenger...another blonde, was looking over at her while she apparently said somehting about the uh... cute :cool: bald guy... in the Buick behind her and they both laughed....I have that effect....:rolleyes:

I raise my eyebrows and keep staring back....more laughs...:tongue: it's a gift...

Light turned green and she moved forward leaving me room to pass into the left lane and come alongside. Neither one of us really racing....just positioning...
Redlight up ahead...
As I get alongside, I can see she is an attractive blonde....probably in her mid 40's like me. She glanced over and I looked away...didn't want to get softened up...I like killin' Vette's.

As the light turned green, I went about half throttle and she got into it....so I nail it and walked away from her with ease putting 2-3 lenghts on her.

I let out and she comes back along side and she's smiling and nodding...
I'm thinking...OK...I beat it...can I have it?:D

She then turned right...I guess the deal was off.

Then yesterday, some guy on a dirt bike decided to try me out...killed it...
He gave me a big thumbs up and a nod after the whoopin.:D

got to love those blonds:biggrin:

you should have gave chase, she might have been playing hard to get:wink:

You should of follwed her and said "I'm getting it wheather you like it or not" :eek:, lol. Good kill

Chicken 2 things:

1. Since you werent driving a "Red" sportscar maybe she thought you'd be too much for her :wink:

2. Next time pull out the Bee Gees wig and bobble head. She was old enough to rememeber :biggrin:

Couldn't tell if she was attractive yet or not, but she was blonde and had nice eye's. Her passenger...another blonde, was looking over at her while she apparently said somehting about the uh... cute :cool: bald guy... in the Buick behind her and they both laughed....I have that effect....:rolleyes:

I raise my eyebrows and keep staring back....more laughs...:tongue: it's a gift...

.:D

That explains why you get so much action in the Buick. Everybody thinks you are Vin Diesel and they hope they make it into the F&F 5 movie you are shooting. Her looking around was just her trying to find the camera for a face shot.

:biggrin:

Carrera 4S

Smoked another 4S yesterday after work.

He buzzed me and several more people while he was weaving through traffic. I let it go (I don't do the racing/weaving through traffic thing) but later I ended up behind him at a red that leads to the 2 lane on ramp to the 261N Toll Road at Jamboree in Irvine.
When the light turned green, he takes off and I went half throttle and gave him just a little room so I wouldn't climb his bumper when I nailed it to go around him.

Then I crushed him. Went around him pretty easily.:tongue:

Later he came alongside as we cruised on the 261 and actually gave me a thumbs up and a nod. Porsche owners don't normally like to make eye contact after you crush them.:biggrin:

Smoked another 4S yesterday after work.

He buzzed me and several more people while he was weaving through traffic. I let it go (I don't do the racing/weaving through traffic thing) but later I ended up behind him at a red that leads to the 2 lane on ramp to the 261N Toll Road at Jamboree in Irvine.
When the light turned green, he takes off and I went half throttle and gave him just a little room so I wouldn't climb his bumper when I nailed it to go around him.

Then I crushed him. Went around him pretty easily.:tongue:

Later he came alongside as we cruised on the 261 and actually gave me a thumbs up and a nod. Porsche owners don't normally like to make eye contact after you crush them.:biggrin:

Interesting. I have not raced any real big contenders. I wonder how ill do against a 4s from a roll.

i think people from Chicago know buicks grand national better than people from cali..i have own my GN for about 4 months.. well two months in the garage an two in the streets. i drive it everytime i can..looking fro sum action..cant get any they see the car quick look ither they wanna hear that turbo spool its loud or just say "nice car i wont even try" that ofcourse is not counting the civics that would run anything with whells..i wont waste my gas on them. unless they are worth it..:frown:

There's definitely a lot more of them back east and through the mid west, but the GN does get recognized around here also.

I get thumbs up'd while I drive around and chatted up about it at lights all the time.:D

While they recognize the GN out here....they probably have been less exposed to it's lethality as a street killer, so maybe that's why I get challenged so much. They've heard how fast a GN can be....just have not had the live demo yet.

I aint one to say, "No.":cool:

That explains why you get so much action in the Buick. Everybody thinks you are Vin Diesel and they hope they make it into the F&F 5 movie you are shooting. Her looking around was just her trying to find the camera for a face shot.

:biggrin:

They are shooting a lame FF5 in Parker AZ next month they have rented out the whole Bluewater hotel for the month of July.