C-ComWP update

Hopefully before this week is up. There are some finishing touches to be added to the deal prior to forwarding it to our webmaster. Our website is administrated in Memphis, not here, so we can't make any promises on someone else's behalf. However, this sort of thing is usually handled very efficiently for us once we provide them with what we have.

what does the update include and how is it available? do we have to start all over on set-up or is it just a new version on c-com, and just install and use over the one we have? how much?

Thanks for the video, i am just sitting here with the flu choking and seeing your worst 60' time still better than mine makes me feel even better.

P.S. MY HR bar is going to be here soon rumor has it!!!

Just wish i could have that c-com update to tinker with while im sitting around.

A great deal of progress - I wound up doing much more than I originally planned on doing. I'll post a link here to what has been done as soon as it is completed.

Up dated version?

Hey Craig,
I figured to respond here so I'll know when it is finished. And is it going to be posted yet on fast's site. Or should I wait to order it until it's finished or will it be available as a paid down load.

Just curious.
Steve:)

Who wants to bet which i get first my HR bar or the felpro update?

I'm going to add this post to this topic, since it touches it tangentially.

My old laptop has finally lost its teeth and gone blind, so it will have to be sent out into the snow. I'm not shedding any tears, as I have a "new" used laptop to replace it. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way my C-COM WP floppy went MIA, so I need to get a new copy.

I downloaded the C-COM WP demo version from the FAST site, as I had remembered something about the demo version becoming a full version upon connection to a FAST ECU. Was that behavior only true with the DOS version? 'Cause my demo version of C-COM WP is still a demo version.

So, it looks like I'll need to get a new copy of the Windows version, since I stubbornly prefer that version to the DOS, but I'd like to get the latest version. Soooo, um, Craig...is that C-Com WP update any closer to reality? I don't mind paying $25 for a new disk, but I'd rather not pay twice.

UPDATE: I found a C-COM WP disk, so my need for this isn't urgent.

Thanks,

Jeff

I think your new laptop will be outdated by the time the updated version of the software comes out. Just kidding craig.:D

Originally posted by Craig Smith
ha ha ha, laugh it up funny boy. :D

At least he seems to be hopeful that it's going to happen before everyone's using hydrogen fuel cells. j/k

Lets not get him mad, that could delay it a couple more months. Only kidding again craig:D I know your working on it night and day.

We've just been mega covered-up with other stuff. We will certainly try to time it well prior to the migration to hydrogen. :)

To Much cold and Snow here. I can not see or understand anymore. I do remember though- I had ordered and Paid $25 for and update from PTE last Dec 03'. HUH? Yep- was to come with a Turbo. Had been having problems gettting a clear explanation. They finally got this Gal named Diane to cover customer relations. She shook the bushes and presto- Turbo and update is on the truck headed for my igloo. Gotta meet her someday- anyway- Would this update you are talking about supercede the one I don't even have yet :eek: Larry

Re: Motor

Originally posted by XXQUICK6XX
Hey Larry did you take delivery of your motor yet?

Steve:D
Steve the make of your motor sounds good. No motor here yet-but I expect a call any day. Mike called last week and ask for my Valve covers. Wanted to be sure they would clear the rockers. The only other issue he had was the pickup tube. For some reason- it has been a hastle for him. Everthing else is done :cool: Larry