c-clip eliminators vs Ford brg

Thanks for the link! Got a question on a spool. Im told when you put one in that "ends" your street driving. I put maybe 100 miles on a year. Driving to an occasional cruise of going for an ice cream- All local stuff. Is it that bad where you should totally avoid the street? Thanks Larry:confused:

I have a bunch of friends who have spools in their street cars.
They are a little more work to drive.
You do have to be careful of wet roads now since the car will change directions if one tire loses traction. Tight parking spots or driveways can also be a pain. But the piece of mind of whether your carrier is going to slip or blow up will be eliminated.

Hey Larry;

I drive my car all the time with the spool. You'll hear that outside tire scrub a little when you make a turn. I always put plenty of air in the rear tires when I hit the street to try and help the tire scoot easier. Talk to ya soon

Both me and my bud drive on the street with spools. Like stated above , its just a bit harder to do park ect...but no big deal. On another note. I have Moser stuff in my car. I compared it to MW stuff. It doesnt compare. The fit of a MW axle into a MW spool is tight and nice. The moser stuff is kinda sloppy,but materials are good.I was told the MW stuff fits so well is because its not interchangeable unlike the Moser. But there is a big difference in price between the 2.

Oh and dont get me started on them moser c clip elims!:mad: