Bypass AC with Max Effort ..?

KEVINS

My AC is low (but still has pressure) and I think this is why I can’t change any parameters in the Max Effort 16 pos chip. How do I bypass the AC so I can change parameters in the chip until I get the AC charged up? I did a search but I couldn’t find the thread that describes this.

Thnx
ks
:cool:

KEVINS said:
My AC is low (but still has pressure) and I think this is why I can’t change any parameters in the Max Effort 16 pos chip. How do I bypass the AC so I can change parameters in the chip until I get the AC charged up? I did a search but I couldn’t find the thread that describes this.
Go to "Trouble shooting" at the bottom of the link or contact Steve. GREAT vendor and awesome support.
http://www.usol.com/~maxfrt1/tuning.htm

Pull the large round plug off the AC dryer and use a small piece of wire to "jump" across the two wires in the plug. You can strip the wire on each end and just push each end into the plug. Then you can change the parameters.

HTH

Sully

Kevin, make sure if you plan to run the car to pull the compressor wire too, so you won't be running the compressor dry.

Doug J