BWeavy/ABS plastic backed headliner.

disco stu

I have had it for a few weeks and finally got around to putting it in.

Thank goodness for this thing plastic flexible headliner. I really do not think it would have been possible at all with the roll bar with my old one. It was too brittle, and even one not so old I don't think it would have happened. I had to just about bend it just about 90* to angle it in and over the roll bar.

It fits and looks great!

And the service was straight up too. :biggrin:

Thanks Brain.

ABS Headliner

I installed one myself last week on a car that was a t-top & converted to a hard top. The roof wasn't 100% perfect but the headliner did give me some flexibility.
We have been selling about 1 a week. Not cheap but they do work great.Alot more forgiving then the factory junk.Nice thing about these if you have to remove it you can & re-install with no problems. Glad you were happy & everything worked out.

I thought I was told that you guys are making the sound deadning mats? I keep looking on your site but cant seem to find it, what are those things going for?

thanks,
Joshua

Bweavy said:
I installed one myself last week on a car that was a t-top & converted to a hard top. The roof wasn't 100% perfect but the headliner did give me some flexibility.
We have been selling about 1 a week. Not cheap but they do work great.Alot more forgiving then the factory junk.Nice thing about these if you have to remove it you can & re-install with no problems. Glad you were happy & everything worked out.

Brian,

I must be getting Blind in my old age......could not find Head Liner on your web-site??

I need to get one asap, as we are tearing out drooping old one, while we are modifiing roll cage.

Can you hook me up??

Joe

chopped39 said:
Can i get one in tan with astro roof. how much
Yes I have 3 coming in tan,blue,burgundy & black.35 in GN gray.Check the site out for prices & pics.
Shipping averages about $35-$50 depending where you are located.