bushings

D&Gbuick

These cars did'nt seem this complicated 30yrs ago
Ok guys.. I have read a lot of posts referring to replacing bushings on the body/chassis.. most of which are negative toward the poly bushings. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? There are tons of options, OEM, energy suspension.. etc.
AND btw.. My car is basically stock.. with a few modern upgrades. No track time in its future, maybe stop light-to stoplight.. but that's the extent of it. Thanks in advance

Stock replacement body bushings made a world of difference in my car. I added the GNX bushings while we were at it. When I was where you are I asked the same questions and got steered towards stock replacements and am extremely happy with how it turned out.

I just ordered a set of stock replacements from Kirbans and will be putting them in next week. I wasn't convinced that poly was the way to go since I'm sure it would have stiffened it up too much for my taste but to each is own. I will be curious to see how they look.

paul

Paul, Did you receive your body bushings yet?
I placed an order around the same time and kirbans said they were on back order

I wasn't going to wait 3-4 weeks so I ordered them from Mikes Montes, same price and in stock, had them in 3 days. I am now putting them in but had a question on the stock washers.

paul

I have heard amazing things about Whiteline bushings.

Good friend of mine just put them on his 300zx on a bunch of components and said they are amazing.

I doubt anyone has used them on a gbody yet. They don't make them specific to our car so you'd have to search by bushing size.