Burnout Party

280GNZ

June 30th Sat night.
We are having Our annual Burnout party. We used to go out in the country and Smokem untill the cops came. I am sure fast86gn remembers. Now i have it in front of my house. NO LAW to worry about. All my neighbors Come and watch. We have a window from 7:00 - 9:00PM Then a social (GULP GULP)afterwards.plenty of room for trailers (Mustangs welcome). reply if interested in coming trying to Gauge size of crowd. like to keep the crowd above 21. Off duty law will be in the crowd so it wont get to wild. just safe fun in HotRods. Also DVD's will be made again this year.
950278540_l.jpg

45784766410_0_BG.jpg

1140600049456164856_rs.jpg

72154766410_0_BG.jpg

85213766410_0_BG.jpg
Let me know what ya think!!!

I guess I might try to make it......dunno long drive for me lol.........12 miles? Anyone who is thinking about it come on up and I guarantee you will have a fun evening.

LOL - That looks like a lot of fun. I have a pair of old Pro-Tracks laying around somewhere with nothing to do. Unfortunately, I think that I am scheduled to race at Redline that night. I'll have to find out for sure. (sig check :biggrin:)

Oops forgot about that. Oh well I guess I will miss that. Go'in to Paris :cool:

I have family there to visit as well. Jerry, do you want me to call Scott S. and bring him with me???

Jerry, I just spoke to Scott, it looks like he'll be coming. Also at least one other GN besides myself is coming.

Hey I've got a lot of family in Paris, I may bring some of them to watch as well.:D

Jerry, I need directions to your place. I will be in Paris around mid afternoon to visit some family etc. What time are you guys cranking up the festivity's?
Here is my cell # 214 629 7429.
There will be one other GN as well. I have to call Scott again today to see if he is still coming?

Hey Dave,
903-784-1695
We have a window from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM for the burnouts
After that we will hang out in the shop till ???
Address is 799 CR 33970
powderly texas
PS did someone do a RAIN DANCE?????

They say the rain will be gone by Saturday? I do hate to get my GN out in the rain. Maybe I should trailer the car?
Where abouts is Powerdly to Paris? I'll check it in Mapquest. Your address is CR 33970. What is the 799?

David

799 Is the house number. On our County road of 33970
I am just 7 miles north of Paris Off of Highway 271 N
Plenty of room for a trailer if needed.

799 Is the house number. On our County road of 33970
I am just 7 miles north of Paris Off of Highway 271 N
Plenty of room for a trailer if needed.

Ok that makes sense. :D I'll call ya when I get in to town. I'm going to hook up with some of my cousins for lunch and then out to your place. Do I need to bring anything? Brew ? snacks? etc.?

See ya then

Had a Blast!

Had a great time at the party, wished I could have stayed longer but the kids were restless and it was a long drive back home.
I was glad to show off a little Buick power
I really thought the back to back with Jerry was cool can't wait to see that on video.

It was nice to meet and talk to everyone. Take care

Glad you came Dave. I will have them posted up later tonight.
NEED MORE BUICKS next year!!!