Burgundy Seat Belts !!

m233roller

Banned
Here's a set of burgundy seat belts (minus the female ends ) that are in excellent shape. The rears are like new and the front harness belts are clean,no stains, tears, fraying, ect..
The drivers side harness has a small area (look at pic.) that has some very faint fading in that area. Can't really get it to show much in the pic.as it is very minor but want no surprises. These came out of a 86 T-type years ago and have been in dry storage ever since. I haven't even cleaned these belts they are as removed from the car.
I want $150 plus $16 mailing for the whole works. Please ad the 3% fees if paypaling.
Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    898.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    915.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    922.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
Here's a set of burgundy seat belts (minus the female ends ) that are in excellent shape. The rears are like new and the front harness belts are clean,no stains, tears, fraying, ect..
The drivers side harness has a small area (look at pic.) that has some very faint fading in that area. Can't really get it to show much in the pic.as it is very minor but want no surprises. These came out of a 86 T-type years ago and have been in dry storage ever since. I haven't even cleaned these belts they are as removed from the car.
I want $150 plus $16 mailing for the whole works. Please ad the 3% fees if paypaling.
Thanks Mike

Hi Mike, I'm Jose and I am interested in the rear set. Can you separate them?