Burgundy Interior

TurboWh1

Hey guys, I have basically a complete burgundy interior out of an 86 bench seat T-type. It is a column shift, manual window, T-top car. Interior is complete at this point minus headliner, radio bezel, and radio.

All parts plus shipping:
Dash only-150.00
Door panels-150.00
Seats-200.00
Steering column-100.00

Lots of other parts in here. Shoot me an offer on parts you need.

IMG_9802.jpg

IMG_9803.jpg

IMG_9804.jpg

IMG_9806.jpg

IMG_9800.jpg

steering wheel

Sorry but the steering wheel and sun visors are spoken for at the moment. I am awaiting payment. If there is any trim pieces that you guys need this interior is basically complete. Just let me know what you need!!

cig. lighter housing and the chrome glovebox lock

I have them both. If you in the lower 48. I can do $25 shipped for both.

cig. lighter housing and the chrome glovebox lock

w4625: Your parts shipped out today! Thanks again!! Everything else is still available....

Dash Plaque

Sorry I'd like to sell with the dash.... Thanks for the interest.

rear lower sail panels

$60 plus shipping. I'm guessing your looking for the trim that basically touches the rear seat on both sides.

Pics of rear lower sail panels

Yes I can get some. PM me your email address.

trbochV6: Front seats are manual. I have the power seat track that is good out of another car. You could put the two togather.

U B NEXT: As for the rear seat. I don't know if it would be cost effective to ship it. Its going to be an oversize box. Freight charges alone will be at least $100.00. However, I would sell the rear seat for $100.00(without shipping of course) if we could meet up somewhere. Do you ever make it out to Dayton OH?

Yes I have a set of locking t-tops w/key for $150.00 plus shipping for the pair.