Burger King Manassas VA cruise night

03FatBoy

Did anyone on the board go to BK in Manassas tonight? I saw an 87 with GNX vents, but never found the owner. By the time I got back over that way it was gone.

Missed It

I only saw one buick there and it wasn't black.
I sat a swirlies with the kids and watched for an hour.
It was packed, i bet by the end of the season they'll be parking on the hill every weekend. They deffinatly need a bigger parking lot.
Red Robin down the street should load up targets parking lot.
I get up there bout every weekend, motovates me to work on mine.
I know about 8 GNs that show up every now and then but as far as i can recall theres none with the vents?
I got there at around 130 was this before or after.

that was me

I was there from 7 till 8. Had guests from out of state so didn't stay long - the ladies were getting restless. :smile:

I got there around 7:00, but ended up parking up in the front lot. The spots filled up pretty quick. I usually show up in the evening when it cools down a bit. Looking forward to meeting some folks!

I went about a month and a half ago. I had the wife with me and she lost intrest really quick so I left early.I plan to go back hopefully this weekend if we have nice weather.I hope to meet some other buick owners there.

Had a great time last night meeting everyone.I wish I could have gotten there earlier.I didnt even get to bring mine and still saw 5 show up.Nice!
We came in my brothers acura with the loud exhaust and tinted windows and got pulled over by the police as soon as we made the turn to leave.His custom license plate showed up on their computer from a stolen car from 2006.He just got the plates from dmv.
I counted five cop cars and a k9 unit.What a uneasy situation.The police were really decent about the whole thing but must have thought the worst when they saw the tag description.
I think its great my brother is enjoying his car,but I dont think I will be riding in it any time soon.Lesson learned!I will stick to my gn.His car looks like trouble. He is going to get new tags. Still had a great time otherwise.

geez half of PW finest were on your ass Wish i could be so lucky when the wifes Honda Accord was stolen.