Bunch of parts, mostly stock, some race

Yep. Stock stroke. Do ett. These are the hot ticket. Pistons alone were $700 without the coating.

You know I want the John.:biggrin: Just have to figure out how to pay for them.:redface: I sent you a PM and hope you will let me do what I asked, even if it costs me more in the long run.:smile:

So you told me what the total was for BOTH the actuator AND the fans....RIGHT??? and you ALSO told me whether or not you had the rad hold-down as well....RIGHT??? Guess I must have missed those posts....I'm not pissed at anyone...I'll just get the stuff elsewhere... Thanks anyway. ;)

Chill Keith. Not being on either side here so don't try and shoot me please.:redface:

John and you had a misunderstanding. Don't take it personal. he wants to sell off his stuff and take a break for a while. I hope it's not to long myself but you never know.:frown:

Just take a deep breath both of you and start again.:cool:

Nah...no shipping quotes for you or anyone else...won't answer questions...only sell to my pals...

have the wheels hit on that stock turbo? If that's not a typo I'll take it shoot me a PM.