Bunch of parts, mostly stock, some race

Ex manifolds and 62 mm TB sold

sale pending on dual fans and torque convertor.

get it while it's hot y'all.

Ex manifolds and 62 mm TB sold

sale pending on dual fans and torque convertor.

get it while it's hot y'all.

i'm hoping the dual fans are pending to me... Waiting for a shipped total for them and the HD actuator. Also need pmt info... LMK.

Kevin B, Quarterstick does have new cable, but had to pilfer the tension clips for cable. Stock ones wont work, smaller diameter. But maybe you con find some generic ones.

The shift shaft bracket is not included, and did not work anyway was the detents did not match. I had to modify my stock one with the right placement of the hole. You will use the stock shifter base plate. to mount it to, I found a how to here when I did mine.

Turbonut, shipping on fans is $20. Paypal is halogrinder@hotmail.com

So, you need $120 shipped for the dual fans and the HD actuator, right?? BTW do you have the rad hold down that came with the fans? LMK Thanks. ---Keith

Did you sell the piston yet? What size are they John? They may just work for what I've got in mind.

Hello?? Please let me know if we agree on the total for the HD actuator and the dual fans so i can send payment.

You know what....FORGET IT. Since you won't respond to my questions, then I will pass on the parts. ---Keith

You know what....FORGET IT. Since you won't respond to my questions, then I will pass on the parts. ---Keith

You know what.... I answered your questions on condition of parts and shipping. I'm waiting on you. So don't get pissed at me.

Hello?? Please let me know if we agree on the total for the HD actuator and the dual fans so i can send payment.

Is this correct for the total? Please let me know. Thanks.

So, you need $120 shipped for the dual fans and the HD actuator, right?? BTW do you have the rad hold down that came with the fans? LMK Thanks. ---Keith

You know what.... I answered your questions on condition of parts and shipping. I'm waiting on you. So don't get pissed at me.

So you told me what the total was for BOTH the actuator AND the fans....RIGHT??? and you ALSO told me whether or not you had the rad hold-down as well....RIGHT??? Guess I must have missed those posts....I'm not pissed at anyone...I'll just get the stuff elsewhere... Thanks anyway. ;)