Bunch of parts, mostly stock, some race

Daves 87gn
Stock crack free ex manifolds 75
Steel center caps 75
62 mm tb 75
shipping 25

Kevin in line after dave for manifolds.

Grandbeto, stands will work with stock config shaft T&D

Sal, PM sent on convertor. Maybe you and Twotone can work something out since he lives in the Houston area. It's up to him.

Dr. Frankenstein, negative on the intake. Sale pending to another member that sent me a PM on the bracket. Next in line

monte 231
I should have taken a look at the heater manifold, looks loke they are a scratch and dent item. The outlet has meen twisten and the return has a dent. Still usable, but I'll give them to you. Shipping is 15

Turbonut, used the actuator for 2 years, should have lots of life in it. You are first in line for fans. Need zip.

Quadzilla, decided to hold on to the pulleys, did not list them. Sorry for not retaking pics with them removed. I do have the 70 MM and manifold. Need zip.

From this point on, PLEASE POST here. If you have additional questions that you'd like to PM that is fine. This is just to establish the order publicly as to not step on any toes. Do not inquire by email.

I believe all pms have been replied to.

Grandbeto, that is a small base circle solid roller, 224/224 110 lsa machined for dls nose hardware. $200

I also have a standard cam new unmachined, same profile $100

Adam. Sorry, I was mistaken, the hose is 3.5, and I'm uploading pics of uppipe as we speak to note condition, scratches and whatnot.

Well I don't know what happen I send you the pm after the first pm, but I think it didn't go thru, let me know if turbonut dont want them

Alright, i double checked to make sure I did not miss it.

This might be a cool item for somebody. Fuel rail, saginaw fitting cut off and replaced with -10. Regulator orifice opened up and -6 fitting welded on. Worked perfectly with a rather large magnafuel 625 pump.

We'll just call it 175 shipped.
SDC11664.jpg

SDC11663.jpg

SDC11659.jpg

Pics of chrome up pipe for Adam
SDC11658.jpg

SDC11657.jpg

SDC11656.jpg

Heads, valves, intake, rails, crossover lines, hardware.

I was gonna keep the sheetmetal VC, solid cam springs and hardware, and rockers. But am willing to sell those too if interested.

On the quarter stick...does it come with cable, brackets and whatever else is needed for a 200 4r install? Pics if so on all the above. Thanks!

Daves 87gn
Steel center caps 75
62 mm tb 75
shipping 25

Ok sound good can i get till tomorrow on main caps, block is a machine shop and just want to make sure it hasnt been line bore/hone yet, will take the rest please PM your paypal

Thanks
Dave

Stock turbo, shaft play 25
do you still have it? if you do please send me a pm i am looking for a good set of exhaust blades.

Daves 87gn
62 mm tb 75
shipping 25

sorry machinist said block is done so dont need Steel center caps, will send paypal for rest shortly