Bunch O' Parts For Sale - Need It Gone Now

SYTECH

DSCF3118.JPG
This will be posted properly in the Parts for Sale section, but I wanted to get the word out to the local SoCal Members first.

My son's future Father In Law had a storage container at his business up in Simi Valley that was piled full of GN parts.

Carlos is moving his business from Simi Valley to El Monte and he wants these parts gone....FAST

My son grabbed a truck load for the 1st trip to include everything seen in the photo's

Up in Simi is still a GN Hood, trunk, complete engine, big turbo with piping, and a t-56 tranny that was being used to replace the GN auto tranny with a manual shifting setup

These are not my parts, but I told Carlos that I could find new homes for all his GN items

He even had a Viper V-10 motor in the container as well

Original tail lights, front bumper fillers, front seats with the power frame, doors, fenders, fiberglass bumpers, steel bumpers, tires, rims, spare, front grill, front door molding, driveshaft loops, big rear sway bars, plus a brand new QA1 coil over rear suspension system with control arms.........

Who ever gets to my place in Orange 1st will get a smoking deal on lots of high price hard to find items

Call me ASAP @ (714) 926-6676 / Ray Fletcher

I'm interested in the drivers seat, what condition is it in?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Parts are going quick

Seats are sold
Front Grill is sold
Fiberglass Front bumper is sold
Fender Cover is Sold
Front Fillers are sold
Fiberglass Rear bumper is sold
Assorted Gaskets are sold
Turn Signal Assemblies are sold
Round DS Loop is Spoken For
Exhaust Band Clamps are spoken for
Lower bumper spoilers are spoken for
HD Rear sway bar is spoken for

Round DS Loop is sold
HD Front Suspension Kit (upper & lower control arms, springs, QA1) is sold
Rear wheel spacers are sold

Someone needs to snatch up the 18 inch wheels & rims............10 inch wide rear rims, 8 inch wide front rims, almost new Michelin Pilot Tires (140 wear rating........nice and soft)
My BMW M6 uses 19 inch rims, or I would use the hell out of these tires. The 300C SRT8 uses 20 inch tires, or I'd use it for that as well
Someone Is going to get Italian race rims for $75.00 each, and newer Michelin Pilots for $75.00 each.........you snooze, you loose. Happy shopping!

Front Rims are 8.5 inch wide (I went & double checked), rears are 10 inch wide

All the parts been wiped off (but not scrubbed clean)

I will post another picture shortly showing the parts that still remain

Thanks for all the inquires & messages

Regards,

Ray

What do the rims fit? Bolt pattern? Backspace?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Rims were matched up to rear brake drums I had in the garage (bolt patterns lined up perfectly). Numbers on the inside of the smaller rims are as follows: AS-7, 8 1/2 J X 18 H2, Made in Italy. I'm not sure of the back spacing.