Bumper, wheels, misc. stuff

turbojimmy

Supporting Member
Hi all,

Was cleaning out my shed and found some stuff I have no use for. I don't know what any of it's worth, so make an offer:

- "Real" GN bumper (not a chrome one painted black) with reinforcement. Decent shape, not show quality. Rub strip is in good shape; no bumperettes.

- 2 GN wheels. Both bent with light curb rash, one more so than the other. I had my DRs mounted on them and they were balanced and held air.

- Stock knock sensor, new in the GM box (will toss this into the bumper or wheel sale if anyone
wants it)

- Stock fuel pump pulsator, new in the GM box (will toss this into the bumper or wheel sale if anyone wants it)

- Kirban seat brace kit, never installed. Missing a couple of bolts (standard hardware store stuff)

- 6 "pink" body bushings

I don't want to ship the wheels or bumper unless I REALLY have to.

Will post pics of wheels and bumper soon. Need to switch PCs.

Jim

How much for the knock sensor shipped to staten island, Ny 10312? Or if your close in NJ I ll pick it up.

Knock sensor, braces and body bushings are gone.

$150 OBO for the bumper and support. I'm in Budd Lake, NJ - not too far from CT. Could be an hour or two depending on where in CT.

Wheels: I don't want to ship them, sorry. I have some interested parties locally.

Still have the bumper, aluminum support and wheels. $150 for all of it. Prefer local sale....