Bumper part??

Mr. Upholsterer

Smoking the Buick
How is this part attached to the front Bumper on my 83 Buick Regal....I forgot where it goes. a photo would really help:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Bumper Part 001.jpg
    Bumper Part 001.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 100
I don't have a picture handy but basically if your bumper were installed, this filler piece would be barely visible, taking up the space between the grill and the bumper. You should be able to line up the bolt holes if you lay the piece in the bumper as I described. It sits flush in the bumper. A picture would be worth 1000 words but I don't have one for you.

Bumper

I am the Guilty one...I took it apart but I forgot to take a photo of it with the filler panel on..I did take a photo of it with the filler panel off though...but that was no help...It has been a few weeks off the car waiting for parts for my sandblaster. Normally I take too many photos and label the parts and put them in seperate bags and the whole bit...But sometimes when you are working on a few projects at the same time you have a habit of cutting a few corners here and there.
I am waiting for a 86 GN dash and wiring harness to put in this Regal. I am sure I will be asking a lot of questions then too...Thanks guys for all the help !! Between waiting for a rainless day and parts I am wasting a lot of time.:rolleyes::)