Bumper mounting studs (dog bone shaped)

T Spool

I need a pair of the bumper mounting studs that slip through the back of the bumper reinforcement and protrude through the bumper shocks. Pic shows one from the backside - the other side has 4 studs. I need them with all good threads and no bent studs. Thanks

Attachments

• bumper studs.jpg
    bumper studs.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 47
hey mike ........ i think i might have a pair of 'em.
i'll check today and let you know for sure tonight.
bw jones

If you can't find any, I plugged in that part number from the pic, onto gmpartsdirect dot com, and it shows they are $19.05.

hey mike ........ i think i might have a pair of 'em.
i'll check today and let you know for sure tonight.
bw jones

Great Bruce! I was actually going to PM you - you often have the odd ball things I need and it's always a pleasure dealing with you.

If you can't find any, I plugged in that part number from the pic, onto gmpartsdirect dot com, and it shows they are $19.05.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate you looking that up for me.

dog bones

mike,
i found a set of the bumper mounting studs (dog bones). they appear to be in great shape. send me a PM with your shipping address and i'll send 'em your way tomorrow. you can just send me a couple bucks when they arrive to cover whatever the shipping comes to.
bruce

hey mike,
the 'dog bones' are travelling across the frozen tundra of michigan as i type:cool:. you should have them in a couple days.
bruce

Hi Bruce,

Just can't say thanks enough for always helping me with parts! I'll throw some more beer $ in your PayPal account and as always, let me know if I can return the favors.

Mike

always glad to help if i can.

"I'll throw some more beer $ in your PayPal account"

thanks mike ........... but the only alcohol that gets consumed 'round here is by the GN :smile: .

bruce