Bumper Fillers

Sarah99gxe

Finally got my Turbo
I'm looking for front & rear bumper fillers both left & right sides. Preferrably white in color. Pics would be nice to see :)

Thanks,
Sarah

I have a pair of white fronts, nice and flexable with no splits in the rubber, but would need to be repainted, the steel tab underneath is nice without much surface rust either. $50 for the pair shipped, have a pic of them too but they're on a 3.5 floppy that the digicam used so I wont be able to upload them till I visit the "old" computer in a day or two

I am definately interested. I would love to see pictures. The fronts are my worst ones! I don't mind if they need to be repainted, I'm more concerned about the shape they are in. Mine are completely split and broke off :(

Thanks,
Sarah

Here's a pic. the drivers side has some of that windshield snot/black goop dripped onto it which I didn't even try to get off, didnt want to get anything stuck in it. The passenger side has an area on the corner under the bumper where the paint wore off, and overall both sides have pretty poor paint. The upside is both are nice and flexable, no cracks or tears.

29433d1181582494-some-my-moving-sale-assorted-parts-sale-pics-included-mvc-031s.jpg

I'm still in the market for bumper fillers from a 81-83 - both fronts & backs.

White preferrably, but mostly looking for great condition (I can always spray paint :) )

Thanks,
Sarah