Built GN Rear / FMIC / DFI / GTA wheels / Susp parts for sale or TRADE!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Got a few items you boys may be interested in-

8.5" GN 10-Bolt with 31 spline axels / spool. 3:42 gear, billet caps and yoke, wilwood disc brakes, TA Girdle, and heavily braced and welded. Looking for $1500 OBO, but will trade or partial trade.

Precision front mount with 3" cold piping - complete set up. $500 OBO / Trade

Accel Gen 6 DFI with adapter harness to factory plugs. $200 OBO / Trade

(4) 16" Mesh GTA Wheels - For trade (Great condition, all fronts, but 2 are black and 2 are gold, need to be painted).

Nice condition Chrome stock T type front and rear bumbers

White stock t type hood, rust and dent free, off my car trade or $150

90/10 front shocks, QA1 adjustable front shocks, double adjustable upper rear control arms, full set of stock springs.. all for trade / sale

Fabricated aluminum valve covers for stock style head, never used, very nice. $100 / trade

Aluminum battery box + Battery switch - $40 / trade

Probably some other stuff lying around. Tons of braided line / fittings / couplers / t-bolt clamps / v-band clamps alum + stainless elbows and tubing, etc

Also have a couple Cheetah shifters for TH350/TH400.

SBC Parts : Hi AMP alternator, crank trigger sensor and wheel, victor race intake with injector bungs and BBRC rails, coated, MSD Billet distributor set up for cam sync (EFI)

Parts I am looking for:

Sumped factory tank (will consider 10gal+ fuel cell)

PIMP Wheels with Tires - open to ideas, but something for rollin on the street

(2) Rear pro-stars must be 15 X 10 with 5.5 BS (may consider other rears, but must be 10" with 5" to 5.5" BS only.

Willing to wheel and deal, cash or trades, try me.

I am interested i the valve covers... How bout stage 2 valve covers for them, Also will you get rid of the pipes alone for front mount?

8.5" GN 10-Bolt with 31 spline axels / spool. 3:42 gear, billet caps and yoke, wilwood disc brakes, TA Girdle, and heavily braced and welded. Looking for $1500 OBO, but will trade or partial trade.

Will you ship?

QA1 adjustable front shocks

how much an what part #??

Miles an runs on parts?

Mike

Hi, I am interested in the QA1 shocks, the GTA wheels, and the battery box. I have a stock tank sumped, very nice. I'm south of chicago. Let me know what you will trade for it. Thanks

10secregal - you have a PM

Micknick - Yes I would ship rear. I bought it from TSM racer Dave England about 5 years ago, and it only has about 50 passes and 500 street miles on it since. Its been 1.35 60 @ 3550lbs, never any problems. Has tabs for two different antiroll bars as well as the ATR bar supports on it as well.

cruzn57 - I have a local trade offer that involves the batt box, if that falls through I will let you know--

justin84 - sorry about valve covers, sold locally.

ChevMcarlo84 - sorry the PTE front mount sold locally.

i would like the battery box, and front q-a1s, possibly 90/10s too.

my friend has a pair of mint 15x10 prostars, 5.5" bs, tubed and good 28x10.5 et drags. scewed with 16 per wheel. price depends if you want tires/tubes or not.

i would like the battery box, and front q-a1s, possibly 90/10s too.

my friend has a pair of mint 15x10 prostars, 5.5" bs, tubed and good 28x10.5 et drags. scewed with 16 per wheel. price depends if you want tires/tubes or not.

Batt box might be taken in part of a trade deal Im workin on Jeff,

But shocks all still available.

If the 28s are 3055S stiff side wall, then you have my attention, if not, then I wouldnt want the tubes or rubber... Lemme know stud muffin.

Still have the double adjustable rear uppers? and what brand?

I do still have them, Brand unknown. To be honest I believe a chassis shop built them as knock-offs of the wolf design. They were on my GN for 4 years and have been 1.35 60 @3550lbs, never came loose or had any issues with them. They can use a bath, but will do the job I am sure.

Updated list

Accel Gen 6 DFI with adapter harness to factory plugs. $200 OBO / Trade

Nice condition Chrome stock T type front and rear bumbers

White stock t type hood, rust and dent free, off my car trade or $150

90/10 front shocks, double adjustable upper rear control arms, full set of stock springs.. all for trade / sale

SBC Parts : Hi AMP alternator, crank trigger sensor and wheel, victor race intake with injector bungs and BBRC rails, coated, MSD Billet distributor set up for cam sync (EFI)

Parts I am looking for:

PIMP Wheels with Tires - open to ideas, but something for rollin on the street

(2) Rear pro-stars must be 15 X 10 with 5.5 BS (may consider other rears, but must be 10" with 5" to 5.5" BS only.

Willing to wheel and deal, cash or trades, try me.

All other items from original post are sold - Thank you guys!