built 109 fs

jerritt

Okay well its time to sell my motor to help pay for school which sucks but I'm at the point that I have to but here is the just of the motor
Eagle crank; Oliver rods; Diamond pistons; ARP everything; clevite bearings; RJC girdle; ported and polished irons with flow numbers like Champion (according to engine builder), port matched intake; Custom roller cam, morel lifters, KB roller rockers, ta performancebalancer, new flexplate,etc....
Would also come with:
Stock ic
Stock Trans and convertor (needs rebuilt)
3in gn1 performance dp with external wastegate and boost controller
3in gn1 performance cold air intake with maf and translator
All pulleys
60lb injectors with 2 matching tt chips one alky one not
Alky kit
power logger and scan master
precision 57mm dbb turbo
stock headers (welded to fix cracks)
And more that I'm sure I'm forgetting it's pretty much all motor components to be able to drop it in and run it. It's still in my car so you can hear it running. Everything except the stuff that says stock has maybe 4000 miles on them if that and again I'm only selling it to pay for school in the fall. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them. I'm looking for 12 grand or best offer and live in md I will bring it to you if your a reasonable distance from me and even help drop it in and will even pull a few other pieces off my car to get it running in yours to help make a deal so again feel free to ask any questions or shoot me an offer and we can talk
jerritt

Also boost oil knock and wideband gauges with a console holder and 2 gauge pillar mount. I'm open to offers so throw them out there thanks
Jerritt

It's an aem and less than a year old but I'm not trying to part anything out yet I'm trying to sell it all together as of now if that's why you were asking about the wideband thanks
Jerritt

After reading a little bit of the fs section and seeing what similar motor are going for I'm going to drop the price to 10grand but I don't think I will be able to go much lower with everything included. Again guys feel free to ask any questions. Thanks again
Jerritt

I hate to be in your business but I think you would have more luck selling much of what you have posted here separated out. Not saying disassemble the short block, but you may want to try selling stuff off piece by piece. Maybe sell as a long block, maybe as a short block and heads / intake separate.

That being said I would be interested in a few things you have. Where in MD are you? I'm in DE and would be interested in having a 2nd BRF trans that I could build and set to the side.... (My wife>>) "Does this ever end?"

Hey yeah I believe your right but I don't want to part anything out just yet. If someone is interested in the short or long block let me know and then when that's sold I would part it out but until someone is interested in either the whole motor or the short or long block I really wanna keep it whole in case it doesn't sell then I still can keep it in my car and be able to drive it when summer comes around. But if someone is interested in just the short or long block let me know and we can work something out. Thanks
Jerritt

So what's your price on the longblock? I was going to get mine built but might take yours if the price is right. I have all of the other stuff already. Plus I'm in Md too so that would make it easier on both of us. Thanks, Tim

Sounds good man ....I would need to get about 8 grand out of the long block to part with it