built 109 block, th400 swap, BHJ balancer, urathane mounts, Casper XFI harness

username

going to lsx so no longer need this stuff. all parts have about 5k miles on them

built 109 block
short block was built 3 years ago by Automotive Engine Rebuilders in Waukesha WI
will come with blueprinted spec sheet
currently has .0075 end play
internally balanced
Diamond 3.830 pistons (-29.5cc)
K1 rods with ARP rod bolts
forged 4340 crank
2 center billet main caps
ARP main studs
cross hatching still looks good
front cam bearing has some wear, the rest look good
video of it running before it was pulled out
3000 + shipping
IMG_0123_zps87e4ab95.jpg

IMG_0108_zpsfeba301f.jpg

IMG_0101_zps6104573e.jpg

IMG_0104_zps0cdf388e.jpg

IMG_0105_zps560035c5.jpg

IMG_0118_zps7f8518c4.jpg

IMG_0117_zps1110fef9.jpg

IMG_0115_zpsdfb76261.jpg

Casper wiring harness for XFI
Complete engine harness. includes headlight wipers, horns (everything). also comes with Casper knock gauge, and 3 bar map sensor. - SOLD

BHJ balancer. has a couple spots of surface rust- SOLD

poly mounts - SOLD

This seems a little strange. Completely blank account, no posts, yet has 2 trophy points and received a like!

Be careful guys.

waiting on payment for the motor mounts.
posibly have someone buying harness, balancer, flexplate. will keep everything updated.

This seems a little strange. Completely blank account, no posts, yet has 2 trophy points and received a like!

Be careful guys.

im known as night ryder on ls1tech, yellowbullet, gixxer.com and my ebay username is 1fastgixxer0, if anybody want to check me out. traded for this car in november with plan on making a 10.5 car, and im not going to be able to do that with the motor setup i have.

Hey I know im knew here too but just got a lot of stuff of drew and was shipped quick and just like the items where describe real good sales thank you

would u part out the th400 stuff, i need the SFI flex plate, ARP flex plate bolts, adapter for factory cross member.

im known as night ryder on ls1tech, yellowbullet, gixxer.com and my ebay username is 1fastgixxer0, if anybody want to check me out. traded for this car in november with plan on making a 10.5 car, and im not going to be able to do that with the motor setup i have.

Sorry, just be too cautious I guess. Good luck with the sales. What part of SD are you from?