Built 109 Block For sale

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
I have a built 109 block for sale with about 800 miles on it. I pulled the motor/trans out of a car I bought and sold the car as a roller. I had planned on using it someday but things have changed and hate to sell it. The machine work was done buy Weber Racing and RJC girdle was also installed by them. The block was assembled by the previous owner I have the cam card and receipt from Webers. Its ready to drop in and go still has timing cover, cam sensor, water pump/pulley still bolted on the way I pulled it. It has a stock stroke Eagle Crank, Speed Pro Pistons .010 over, 212/212 billet cam,2 billet center caps, stock rods that were magnaflux by Webers, Comp roller lifters, RJC girdle and RJC deep oil pan. I do not want to ship local pick up only $3500 firm. Please call Mike if you interested 440 960-1229.

Last edited:
I don't understand.. Is it a stroker motor? Eagle crank and stock length rods aren't normal for a stroker motor... Even if it's weird.. Don't believe eagle made a 3.625 crank until the newer 4140 stuff..

Yes it has forged pistons. I'm not sure about which eagle crank was put in, it don't give part number on webers receipt. I thought the stroke was in the crank so I really cant answer the question if its really a stroker just going by what I was told.

Last edited:
Ok I talk to Weber Racing about the motor and they said its the stock stroke eagle crank. There would be block clearancing on the receipt if he had them put the stroker crank in it.

I changed price to $3500 and I'm little flexible. I'm in Lorain Ohio.

Last edited: