Build date

most parts if original also have some form of date code , usually julian date code
door sticker is month and year
cowl tag is week and month code ..87 gn could have been built sept oct nov dec of 86 or 87 so you need to look at door or vin seq to determine which year
the build sheet in the door can narrow it down to the day

Trying to figure all this out too. I don't know how to figure out what day it was manufactured but I know mine was in 12/87 near the end of the line. I don't see a day on any of the body tags.

its on the build sheet (broadcast sheet) thats usually under the driver door panel

from your vin id guess 12/11/87

Yeah think there were 10 more built after mine but I don't know for sure. I just know the vin of the last one compared to mine

its on the build sheet (broadcast sheet) thats usually under the driver door panel

Seems like 12/7 is the closest I can nail my cars production date. Its the date that was on the sheet in the door anyway. I know the last Vin number for the car that was raffled off was 465289 but the last one down the line was 465288. Based on this I am gonna unofficially claim I have car number 20182/20193 lol. Now I can sleep and get over this. Dont ruin this for me please I already spent too much of my life trying to figure this out for pretty much no reason but self satisfaction.