Buicks in Albemarle (N. Carolina) Dec 7, 2008

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
We are getting together this coming Sunday at my office/shop in Albemarle. Address is 353 Harwood Street. Start at 9-10 a.m. until ???. We will go out to eat lunch. I have a 4-post lift if someone wants to work on their car. Also have covered storage space for early birds or trailer queens.
Conrad Carter
704-983-2302 (office)
704-467-1310 (cell)
alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net

Directions - Albemarle

The meeting will be at my office...Alpha Environmental Management...located at the intersection of Harwood Street and Old Charlotte Road...353 Harwood St.

Near Hwy 52 and 73. E-mail me what road you plan to take into Albemarle and I will e-mail directions to you.

Conrad Carter
704-983-2302

Dec. meet

Sorry guys, can't make this one. Have to work. I will make it one of these days to your shop Conrad. :biggrin:

Conrad,
I hate to back out of coming to the meet, but due to the untimely death of Mark Riley - owner of TurboTunes in Greensboro( see thread http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/270634-very-very-sad-news.html ), Korey and I are going to try to attend his memorial service Sunday. Real sad to lose one of our local folks here. We certainly hope the new year starts better than this one is ending, we'll see if we can schedule a meet somewhere in January