Buick with plate "WICKED T" in Orange Park/Middleburg?

BeastV6

It'd be cool if it ran!!
Raced this guy last night. I was in the TA on my way back from the track with my drags and skinnies on. He had 2 or 3 passengers. We went from a stop and I took him like a civic. Then we went from a low roll and he got ahead on the start but I came back and passed him. 3 or 4 carlengths by the time I hit 90. He told me it was an 86. I thought it would have more than that for me. I was running 13.31s at the track. Anyone know who this is?

Well everyone knows T's are slow. :D J/K Technically they are faster than the Gn's depending on the interior options and weight. Anyways, we had fun on the way back to OP didn't we? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! That was the funniest thing I have ever done in my GN EVER!!!!!! Maybe I'll actually share it with everyone sometime.

LOL... I almost joined you that day, but I was too close to the car in front of me... would have been sweet if I had though.

I bet she's still smellin the rubber. Or she had a complete interior cleaning at the Benz dealer. That was classic!!!! The wind was blowing in my favor that day. After we took off from the light, I looked back and saw the cloud thru the intersection. I'm glad it didn't cause a wreck. I didn't even think about that until after I drove off and then thought that was stupid what I did. But it was funny as h ell.