BUICK vs FORD Shootout Oct 29th!!!

1ARUNM

I thought I would remind everyone about this year's shootout.

It is at Noble OK on October 29th with test and tune the night before.

It looks like this year will be a great year. The current tie in the shootout will be broken by someone. It is tied at five wins apiece.

Come on down and help us whup up on the Ferds :)

More information is on our website, http://www.okbuicks.com/
or post here and we will try to answer your questions.

Hope to see you there!!!!

Steve Emberton
Oklahoma Buick Performance Club

Dont miss out on this !!!! its a big one for sure!!!

i'll be there...like always.. :D

Mine might actually make an appearance this year to whoop some buick ass as always. I'm going for fastest ford this year!
I think it's safe to say that my sig isn't accurate anymore! ;) :D

acw5.jpg

Andrew91GT said:
Mine might actually make an appearance this year to whoop some buick ass as always. I'm going for fastest ford this year!

acw5.jpg

That thing just keeps getting better and better every year. Wish I could be there! I say that this year will be the closest of them all but Buicks by 4! :biggrin:

Andrew91GT said:

acw5.jpg

Vacuum all those aluminum shavings out of your trunk and wipe down your tubs once in a while. :D Seriously, nice ride and great chassis work, you're lucky my car isn't done or else I'd pummel you. :D

Buick/Ford Shootout

Great event. If you enjoy drag racing you don't want to miss this one. :D

I should be back there for sure this year. I really hope the sand bagging isn't so serious this go around (at least it was in my run last year). Awesome event though and a good group of guys.

I'm looking forward to it I just got my grand national not too long ago, and I can't wait to put a beating on the fords. I live right outside of Oklahoma city can somebody local maybe get together with me sometime to help me tune my Grand National to perfection I would appreciate it.

Pontiac 69fb,

Some people from the club will be a Thunder Valley on Friday test and tune in the next week or two. We plan on following that up with a tech session soon afterwards. When the dates are decided I will keep you posted.

Steve Emberton

Whats up Andrew? Just wanted to tell you you're safe now, I sold my GN. ;)
I know you were worried........

Looks good man, its gonna be a ride!

BTW, I'm charging you storage on your exhaust stuff in my loft. You owe me $1,645,846.98 if you ever want to see the parts again. :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Naw, but ya never know.......

I've been fighting the urge to build something or buy something. I still have my LS1, it ain't the fastest thing ever but it gets the job done. I still hang otu at turbomustangs, and I check the classifieds, so if something pops up, I might jump on it. I'm getting ready to get a bigger house so my efforts have kinda steered away from cars, since I never get to the track anyway. I still live for the street action though, wish we had more..... :(

I bet 10 pages of talking smack. :cool: In on page 1.
I can't wait for this, I missed the last 2 years. It will be a blast win or lose.

1arunum that sounds great. Hopefully I can get off from work on the day you guys go test and tuning so I can receive the help I need.