Buick V6 OEM Stock Engine Parts

Spooling

1. Stock GM (OEM) Front Cover – This is a “Short Run” front cover purchased from a "Lubricating Company Testing Facility" that was used on a Test Engine for probably no more than 24 hours. It is almost new, and is all cleaned-up and ready to install ($100.00 + shipping).

022.JPG 023.JPG
2. GM Turbo Crankshaft fresh from machinist cut 0.010” / 0.010” ($250.00 pick-up preferred - yet I will ship if necessary). It is PERFECT and is "beautiful". - SOLD -
10_10_Turbo_Crank.JPG 10_10_Turbo_Crank3.JPG
3. GM '87 Turbo Buick OEM Intake Manifold with some new sensors and some accessories with Upper Plenum mounted to it PLUS 1-Pair of stock valve covers with all valve cover bolts. This is a VERY Clean set taken from a low mile car that was wrecked many-many years ago. PERFECT ($450.00 + shipping for ALL shown).
Intake_Plenum1.JPG ValveCovers.JPG
4. GM Oil Pan from NA Buick V6 modified with a custom-made windage tray w/ good used oil pick-up tube, all very nice. Perfect parts to allow you to “finish” that spare shortblock you may be building ($50.00 + shipping)
018.JPG 021.JPG
5. OEM (used) GM Rocker Arm Assemblies - 2 Complete Sets (Qty = 2 pair) clean ($50.00 + shipping) for both pairs
OEM_Rocker_Arm_Assemblies.JPG
6. OEM (used) GM TTY Head Bolts (Qty = 2 sets) These are from a “Short Run” engine which was purchased from a lubricating company testing facility which were used on a Test Engine for probably no more than 24 hours. They are almost new, and are all cleaned-up and ready to install ($50.00 + shipping) for both sets.
TTY_Head_Bolts.JPG
7. OEM (used) GM Oil Filter Housings - (Qty = 2) One is from a “Short Run” engine which was purchased from a lubricating company testing facility which were used on a Test Engine for probably no more than 24 hours. It is almost new, and both housings are all cleaned-up and ready to install ($25.00 + shipping) PERFECT !!!

Unless Buick's are different than every other car I have ever worked on TTY bolts can be used only once. Once they are torqued to spec, they go from their elastic deformation point to plastic deformation point. Once loosened they do not return to their original form. I've never seen one that could be re-used. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

TTY bolts can be used only once. Once they are torqued to spec. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.
------------

I have heard both sides of this claim - they certainly "look" almost new and definately "look" re-usable.

If nobody wants/needs them, I certainly ain't gonna hold on to them forever :)