Buick trunk emblem

Good2win22

Looking for the trunk emblem "Buick." Searched the normal vendors sites and found a plethera of the "3.8 SFI" emblems but not the all chrome "Buick" one. Thanks!!

Call Kirbans. He should have a bunch of good condition used ones with new double sided tape

I picked one up at one of the open houses. There were a bunch of them

I have an extra in my glove box, I bought it off the board here about a year ago and ended up finding a nos one in the box. I could get the used one to you for 45 shipped plus pay pal if you want

The correct part number for the Buick for t type's is 1701932. The ones on eBay are different part numbers. Here's the two I have, nos on top
1431396509286.jpg

I found one and I mean only one on eBay. Have a bid in. Auction ends tomorrow. If I don't get it, I'll get back to you etriebe

Last year I started looking for them cause I needed one for my WE4 and found three of them NOS. it took quite a long time to hunt them down. I wish one of the vendors would make an exact reproduction emblem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran to the junk yard this morning before it started to pour and didn't have any luck there either. Etriebe sending you a pm

I don't have many options either, cornering lights, concert sound, power antenna, power locks, and windows that's about it
1432175044278.jpg

You've got more than me. No concert sound, no cornering lights. My white T had more options than this limited. I like it it this way. Fella told me that the General liked to pimp out the limiteds. So I dig that it's not that optioned out. Interior looks like a mirror image except for the lower speakers in the doors

Just in case here's one more for those who may need it......fresh off a clean/ solid 87 Limited we are stripping out slowly...........

Attachments

• Image1051.jpg
    Image1051.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Image1052.jpg
    Image1052.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Image1055.jpg
    Image1055.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Image1056.jpg
    Image1056.jpg