Buick stage 2 motor ready to run

TurboTA3.8

You wont keep up the pace
buick stage 2 off center block, commetic head gaskets ,paxton automotive adjustable fuel presure regulater, accufab 75 mm throttle body ,race ported intake manifold with exhaust gas reculator milled out and welded up, pte upper intake,rjc plate , m&a race ported heads with stainless manley valves 1.94 intake 1.60 exhaust ,ngk fr5 spark plugs ,4.005 bore je racing forged pistons ,je racing moly piston rings ,corillo h-beam rods ,buick motorsports 3.58 stroke crank ,jw wheel flexplate ,sfi balancer ,comp cam solid roller .572 intake lift .572 exhaust lift duration at .050 230 deg intake 230 deg exhaust lobe seperaton 112 ,arp head studs arp main studs , stage 2 4.1 block ,four bolt mains, stock oilpan with custom pickup, brackets and alt included ac eliminator pulley also pulleys and tensioner and belts also valve covers oilpan waterpump coilpack everything is there put a stage 2 in your car and be racing in 4 hours

$12000.00 obo

complete take out motor made 720 rwhp on dyno has not had a clean pass at the track went 1.39 60 foot in my car should have some more track time in weeks to come will go low 9s running innovative 80 mm turbo
this motor is ready to drop in and race in any buick gn or tta if they want to buy my turbo kit

reason for sale
i am the owner of a ls1 shop and it seems they are afraid of my buick motor at events now so i need to sell it to put in a ls1 based motor in my tta and turbocharge the crap out of to beat up on more people

george