buick regal limited

motive55555

got this for my 18th birthday and decided to make it a t type clone,i took off the 100 spoke daytons it came with and added some gtas, the spoiler, front air dams, the louvers or vents and dropped a 350 engine and all i need is the hood, i think its coming along let me know what you guys think

Attachments

• 100_6413.jpg
    100_6413.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 273
  • 100_6415.jpg
    100_6415.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 265
That looks sharp! I have an extra hood from a GN, and its straight. I'd give it to you for free, too bad I am from Hawaii. I love the louvers.

i had a project like that at one time. i had a 87 regal i was turning into a gnx tribute. but it had issues with alot of rust. so i sold it with the gn hood and spolier and the bumpers and the grill and the light bezaels for $500. put that to the side and saved and saved and saved. finally this past febuary i bought my 1st real 100% clean and real grand national. (1985) and i love it to death. any way. nice T and yours will come out fine. money money money... remember that. its gonna cost alot. good luck with your clone.

Tread is facing the wrong way. should be an arrow on the sidewall saying rotation.

you guys are good......you don't miss a thing:D..........the next time I buy a turbo car, I am going to hire someone off this board to come and check it out with me