Buick power source manual

Need pic of manual

I have alot of manuals, please post a pic or link to the exact one that you are looking for and I will see if I have it.

I can't find a picture of it, but it is the one published by Buick that has all the assembly techniques and mods for the Turbo V6.

Powersource

SMS, I would jump on the book for 25.00 from dsmith4994, The one I have cost me 100.00 back about 5 years ago. I would sell it for 100.00 shipped/insured.

I have alot of manuals, please post a pic or link to the exact one that you are looking for and I will see if I have it.

I can't find a picture of it, but it is the one published by Buick that has all the assembly techniques and mods for the Turbo V6.

POWERSOURCE1.jpg

Please post a pic....what kind of shape is it in? How much to ship to 65336?

Dude, I had posted a nasty response to this post believing you were trying to snag the manual out from under me. Upon re-reading the responses, I believe you thought my "No Thanks" post was directed towards wanting the manual for $25. Not So! It was directed towards the guy who wanted to sell me his for $100. If dsmith4994 gets back to me, I'm buying it.

re: book pic

Im selling it at cost to me from a long time ago when i first got into the turbo buick / turbo trans am scene. It is in excellent shape. I will get you a shipping quote on monday. Yet another good deal from dsmith4994.......Dave

Attachments

• MVC-041S.JPG
    MVC-041S.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 35