buick MotorSports license plate

mdv422

hello to all i have 3 buick MotorSports W/ turbo 6 license plate on ebay they are made of Black PVC (3mm) 12" x 6" license plate With 6 yr. Vinyl nice piece. W/ PLASTIC COVER ALSO

THIS ONE IS BLACK PLATE WITH LIGHT GREY WORDS, RED AND YELLOW TURBO 6

eBay Motors: buick MotorSports W/ turbo 6 license plate (item 220223197009 end time Apr-18-08 14:37:33 PDT)

motorsp2.jpg

CROME buick MotorSports license plate

This is a Crome 12" x 6" license plate With 6 yr. Vinyl nice piece. has pre-punched holes THIS ONE IS A CROME PLATE WITH BLACK WORDS, RED AND YELLOW TURBO 6

eBay Motors: CROME buick T-type license plate (item 220223255219 end time Apr-18-08 19:36:57 PDT)

DSC00401.jpg

buick MotorSports W/ turbo 6 license plate
This is a Black PVC (3mm) 12" x 6" license plate With 6 yr. Vinyl nice piece. W/ PLASTIC COVER ALSO

THIS ONE IS BLACK PLATE WITH CROME WORDS, RED AND YELLOW TURBO 6

eBay Motors: buick MotorSports W/ turbo 6 license plate (item 220223256315 end time Apr-18-08 19:44:14 PDT)

DSC00400.jpg

Just ordered a black w/gray letters. Looks like its a nice piece.:cool:

only one black plate left, may have more next week not sure yet, if not ill be at the nationals this year with some alsome stuff!

custome

hello to all i just wanted to let everyone know i do more than just the buick motorsports, i do custom-plates, decals, and banners ETC....
they are all diffrent Prices so if you have a Question, PM me or Email me at Mdv422@yahoo.com

thanks

I had contacted mdv422 about getting one made. He made mine in feb. and I love it. He is highly reccommended and makes a nice plate.

I got one of the black ones. Only issues were that the clear plastic to go over the plate had some scratches, and the drilled holes were too far apart for my stock original license mounting plate. Got out the ol rotozip and made it fit!

holes

the holes that i punch are just stand. and the clear plastic is a bonus that i put in for free....