Buick Motorsports 3.400 Cranshaft

DAVID S.

Buick Motorsports 3.400 Crankshaft Journals Have Been Hard Chromed Back To Std. Std. $750.00 Plus Shipping

David

Attachments

• IMG_1620.JPG
    IMG_1620.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_1622.JPG
    IMG_1622.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 434
If you sell to wickedtt be sure to get your shipping $$$ up front or you will not recieve it.:rolleyes:

If you sell to wickedtt be sure to get your shipping $$$ up front or you will not recieve it.:rolleyes:

Hey Chevota,

Now you got your money and you ripped me off for those heads and I have the bill from Champion to prove it , bad bent valve, wrong valve springs, stripped exhaust bolt threads, shipping etc...Your the one they need to look out for :mad:

I can't believe that you guys even brought this stuff up in a for sale add...This stuff is what the feedback section is for.

I am quite familiar with hard-chroming cranks having worked as a machinist i have ground several hundred HC processed cranks for automotive and industrial/locomotive applications - it's an excellent process that has been around for many, many years. but i have to say it looks as though the crank pictured here has not been machined yet - either that or there is a preservative coating on it - please clarify.

thanks.:)

Hey Chevota,

Now you got your money and you ripped me off for those heads and I have the bill from Champion to prove it , bad bent valve, wrong valve springs, stripped exhaust bolt threads, shipping etc...Your the one they need to look out for :mad:

Funny.:rolleyes: Anything to make a buck huh? :mad: Watch out for this guy.

scott wile