Buick Grand National Original Floor Mats

U1ARUNIT

Has anyone ever seen or have the original GM floormats that came in the Grand Nationals? There is someone selling a set on ebay here. I thought the OEM ones only had a small GM logo on a little raised rubber part. Are these the real deal? Seems like the price is very high for a set that he admits the backing is flaking off. They are up to $152.50 and reserve is still not met. Thanks..

my OEM mats have the buick logo on them that is it.. they are UGLY! but i like them :)

Mine came with grey mats that had the little GM in the middle. Just threw them away the other day.
Tarey D.

Wow, I have the original ones in my car too. They are perfect except for a small tear on the drivers side map. What's so special about them? Didn't most GM cars have em?

I'd buy some nice embroidered mats before paying 150 for the originals.... jeez...

James

I wrote this guy selling these "original" floormats and he wrote a nastygram back...will post it when I get home. One thing I remember is that he said Dennis Kirban isn't always right with his facts and figures on GN's. I guess his and only his GN came with those super special one-of-a-kind, one-off, OEM, GM mats.

Those of you who said you still have the originals (I don't). Look on the back or somewhere for a GM part number. If the number's there, chances are these claimed 'real' mats should have a part number as well. Find out what the part number is... check it with those of you who have access to GM parts numbers and such. Voila, phony is uncovered.

3 hrs 27 min until the auctions end. Price is at $177.50 and reserve is STILL not met. Time will soon tell if someone is getting the ONLY original mats that exist on this earth. LOL :D

The original mats had an embedded metal band around the perimeter to keep them lying flat. Different part numbers for the pass and drivers side and only had the GM logo near the top of the mat. Also the backing was the rubber with tits.

What a winner:rolleyes: Instead of having a camera to capture the moment he just happens to have a tupperware bin with him when opportunity strikes. Truly Ebay is the place to find idiots with ordinary and unordinary stuff for idiots at outragious prices.

I emailed him and he gave me a form answer back. Hes gettin so many emails telling him he is full of crap. lol

The other link won't work.