Buick GNX Technology-Anyone Ever Dealt With Them?

Mustang 1

Has anyone here ever dealt with Buick GNX Technology out of Pa?I have been bidding on the front bumper fillers that they have on ebay and they keep ending the auction early;three times in a row now!I was the high bidder in the last 6 minutes or so and they just ended the auction.The reason that they list is an error in the description of the item.Howecer,three times in a row the description has not changed at all.The item has been listed with no reserve.I think that since the item is not bringing an outragious price that the are relisting it again just to find someone to give goofy money for the item!I listed my high bid for both up to 65.00.I can go locally here in town and buy them from the Buick dealer for 96.00.By the timethat you add shipping the saving may not be worth the bull#%*!.I saw one guy pay 165.00 for this item on ebay!I guess that he didn't call the local dealer!Just curious.Thanks in advance!

I was getting ready to bid on one of his items a couple weeks ago and he ended the auction 10 minutes early.The price was $31 when he ended the auction.He relisted the item for $49.I also noticed he usually starts the bidding low with no reserve so then when he doesn't get what he wants for the item he ends the auction.:mad:

WISE QUESTION

Since other people handle what you're looking for at a fair price, just avoid this particular flake.

You only get one chance at a spotless reputation when it comes to honesty & Customer Service in the real world...that explains why lots of flakes flee to eBay to peddle their items.

Some of the eBay characters were probably 3-card Monte players just a few years ago.

You certainly did a very wise thing by posting your question, and as a result also helped others!!

Thanks for your replies.I am a Lincoln Mercury Dealer and I buy parts wholesale.I will check today to see what the lowest cost that I can get he bumper fillers for.The only dealer that I called said like 46.00 was wholesale.I think that I may be able to get them cheaper.I will let everyone know what I find out.I also have to get the window felts.I was just trieing to save money on ebay.Just gotta be careful.Thanks again

Some one needs to tell him what a Reserve price is.That way he wont have to keep ending auctions if he's not happy with the high bid.:rolleyes: :mad:

I have bought things from him with no problem.Don't know about any auction ending early dealings.

Thanks for extra info!

Good research, David!

Flakes leave a trail of the "SOS" behind them, for sure.

I sent them an email regarding this issue but never got anything back.I was real nice but explained my position.I then went back to Ebay today and the item in question has been removed again!Just wanted to let everyone know.

Ft fillers

Obviously a ripoff by a turd that thinks he's being cute....
Just bought a pair of gennie GM fronts for $33.00 per side. Got them thru the local Chevy dlr... Bill Heard.
Anybody want a few boxes of used GN "stuff"?? I have a 4+ legal page list of such. Make an offer and I'll deliver it to BG. You take it ALL.. NO pick/choose... I'm NOT bringing it back home!!!:D :D :D
I'll mail a list to those INTERESTED... no BS'rs please.
Items include fenders, seats, trunk lid, engine parts, vac lines, used turbo, yadda, yadda..

PS: The car is next!!! NICE stage 2 86GN! NOT CHEAP!!:eek: :eek: