Buick GNX Factory Style Gauge Set

turbobuick1

Up for sale is a gauge set that I was going to install in my '87 GN, but for whatever reason I've been putting it off for a while, and I've decided that I do not have time for it. Iid like to see this go to someone who will install it. I would hope this is obvious, but some work will need to be done in order to make this install happen.

I bought all of these items from two members on the forum. I'm including:

1) Metal gauge panel, I'm told this is a true ASC GNX part.

2) Stewart Warner gauges. These are very similiar in style to the factory GNX gauges, though the only one that is the 100% correct is the boost gauge. All of these gauges are currently in production. I have no sending units for the coolant temp. or oil pressure gauge.

3) The plastic bezel that goes in between the gauges and the top applique.

4) The top applique, which has the lettering for the idiot lights and "Premium Fuel Only". I'm not sure if this is a true ASC part. If it isn't, it's an excellent quality copy.

I do not have the idiot lights or turn signal/high beam indicator bulbs or sockets.

I have way too much invested in this, I'm putting this up for sale for $1000 O.B.O., which is a definite loss for me. If you are serious about purchasing this set, please do not hesitate to send me a PM for any questions. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 871
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 869
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 867
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 867
I will be posting some more pictures tonight on this thread, after i get off of work at 7pm EST. Keep a look out!

The first picture is a rear shot of the gauges I have for sale, the rest are for reference only, as they are original ASC wiring diagrams, and some pictures of OEM GNX gauge parts. I wish I could give credit to whoever posted these pics, but I believe X-Ray and another member are the contributors.

Attachments

• gnx gauge 99.jpg
    gnx gauge 99.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 325
  • wiring diagram asc.jpg
    wiring diagram asc.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 325
  • Original ASC Wiring Diagram.jpg
    Original ASC Wiring Diagram.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 320
  • GNX Dash rear view.jpg
    GNX Dash rear view.jpg