Buick GNX #475 at Barrett Jackson: How much will it sell for?

How much will GNX #475 Sell for?

• Under $60,000

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • $60,000 - $70,000

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • $70,000 - $80,000

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • $80,000 - $90,000

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • $90,000 - $100,000

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Over $100,000

Votes: 17 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9000 miles on this example. At least pretend you give a *hit about the car.:cool:

Attachments

• 112001.jpg
    112001.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 2,428
Could someone please explain to me why some GNX gas tanks are BLACK and some are NOT?

My bad Herb, I just saw the 11th highlighted an "assumed" LOL

Thanks for the catch!

Ty

Could someone please explain to me why some GNX gas tanks are BLACK and some are NOT?

All depends on if when bought new they wanted undercoating. Back then it was a very big thing to buy any new car and have it undercoated as rust was still a big issue.

All depends on if when bought new they wanted undercoating. Back then it was a very big thing to buy any new car and have it undercoated as rust was still a big issue. And the older guys who had stuff rust out in the 70's like crazy really wanted undercoating on anything they bought in the 80's!

Muscle car prices have been slowly declining. I'd be suprised if it pulls $70k.

Just because its "Barrett Jackson" it will probably go for around $70K. Like someone posted earlier, there's too much 'i've got money to flaunt in front of an audience' people there to bid a $50K car to $70K in my opinion.

I like the pic. of the engine bay, to lazy to even wipe the dust off everything.

And I SURE didn't know this:: system was designed and installed by Buick and then fitted with special bearings, shot-peened rods and a high rpm valvetrain.

He must have one of those "extra special" GNX's

The current fees are 10% for seller and 10% for buyer. If you buy it back, you pay both fees and the 8% sales tax which you can petition the State for a refund.

Just because its "Barrett Jackson" it will probably go for around $70K. Like someone posted earlier, there's too much 'i've got money to flaunt in front of an audience' people there to bid a $50K car to $70K in my opinion.

Yep. All it take is two of thse types to run up the price.

It is scheduled to go at 4:00PM today. They run late so it will be probably around 6:00 PM before it runs through.

It is scheduled to go at 4:00PM today. They run late so it will be probably around 6:00 PM before it runs through.

Nope, that is just a GN you are refering to. This GNX goes on Sunday the 18th at 10am. Scottsdale local time.

Here is the listing info.

1562 1987 BUICK GNX 2 DOOR COUPE Scottsdale 2009 1/18/2009 10:00:00 AM

I stand corrected the run time is 10:00 AM on Sunday. Historically, a Sunday run will mean a low sell price.

I will be there tomorrow to check it out for a friend.:cool:

He expects to pay $75K+ if necessary, as he WANTS this car, and will sell his 8K mile GN that he bought a Barrett a couple years ago.

Since he will be at the Cardinals game on Sunday, guess I will have to be there in his place for the bidding!:D

I will be there tomorrow to check it out for a friend.:cool:

He expects to pay $75K+ if necessary, as he WANTS this car, and will sell his 8K mile GN that he bought a Barrett a couple years ago.

Since he will be at the Cardinals game on Sunday, guess I will have to be there in his place for the bidding!:D

How much did he pay for the 8k GN at Barrett?