Buick GNX #071

fastgoldbuick

Just a quick note on this car if any board members are thinking about bidding on it. Im not 100% positive but if GNX #071 came from NJ i personallly looked at this car 5 years ago. The miles then were 1700 and something. Again this is only if the car was from NJ. It has been a while so i can't really remember the number but im almost positive it is. The car had the computer in and out about a million times. The stock GNX turbo was missing after he told us it was the real one we pulled the shield and it was missing. He admitted to us the intercooler was off a stock GN. Said he never raced it but when pressed he said he at it at ATCO nj a few times. I found out a few hundred times !!! Again i could be wrong on the number but pretty sure i am right. If it came from NJ i would think twice. The car i looked at was stored in a body shop in NJ. Sure am glad i waited and found the one i found. Also if this is the car it will be missing the jacket, the book and the hat. Just do your homework. Im sure Doug who does all the infomation on these cars would be willing to help out if asked. Not sure of Dougs screen name but he owns two GNX's and is a very very nice guy.

Im not going to mention names but lets just say your right...wink. I just wanted all are buick friends to be carefull if they were intertesed in making a bid on ebay. Of course its been years since i seen the car but it was a mess when i looked at it. Just lookin out.