Buick gn,sinful photo

BILL HAINES

R.C ENTOURAGE
Snow last evening in western pa. HUNTER'S 7 TH BIRTHDAY 011.jpg

You can say that!!!

I was my son's 7th birthday,we had 8 (6-7) yr old boys over for his overnight party,the pinata was hung to the garage door tracks with care..... My wife felt my gn would be safe with the kids and the baseball bats in the garage,but i did not agree!!!!!i started it up and put it in reverse.......the powermaster locked up and would not let me pull it out of the garage into the cold...(syke),, my poor buick got a chill,but has no dents from baseball bats... I gave it a nice warm rinse and dried it off for a long winters nap!!!!!

snow is okay-still sucks though
its the salt that kills

I hate snow too. Heres one of mine when i had to pull it out of the garage to work on something one winter.

Attachments

• jasons 003 (Small).jpg
    jasons 003 (Small).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 290
See guys!

Thats why you need a garage @ a separate location besides your house. Nothing like a 57'X58' garage to put the nat to sleep in for the winter. BTW, she got lowered in the rear and is in the process of getting the full tubular front suspension installed. Ahh, gotta love spending money! :biggrin:

Chris

"let us see some***happy*** photos

see guys!

Thats why you need a garage @ a separate location besides your house. Nothing like a 57'x58' garage to put the nat to sleep in for the winter. Btw, she got lowered in the rear and is in the process of getting the full tubular front suspension installed. Ahh, gotta love spending money! :biggrin:

Chris
ok chris,what about the wedding photos, a beautiful couple and a beautiful gn!!!!!!! Let us see them!!!!!!!

Trapped Under Ice

Cue Metallica. :p

Attachments

• trapped_under_ice.jpg
    trapped_under_ice.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 200
Bill,

I know. Need to get them downloaded on my computer and post. I will work on that today being as I am home with the stomach flu. Ahh, the joys of winter....

Chris

sinfull photo

at least you can wipe the snow off of yor car. Did you see the GNX on ebay for 127,500. the spoiler looks like someone painted it with a roller:D