Buick GN books & Videos

via paypal & shipping to you (in U.S.) included! NO extra charges :)

only 1 of each of these available, so if ya want 'em, let me know quick!

BOOKS:

1) Dennis Kirban's Tips & Trivia book, Volume 1, $15 shipped. (you can take both vol 1&2 for $27.50!)
2) Dennis Kirban's Tips & Trivia book, Volume 2, $15 shipped. (you can take both vol 1&2 for $27.50!)

3) Buick GN, Ttype, GNX, The Super Facts & Figures book, by Autolink, $35 shipped.

4) Guide to Buick GN, T-type & GNX Turbo, the facts & figures book, black cover, $40 shipped.

5) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book, american musclecar publications, $30 shipped.
6) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book II, american musclecar publications, $30 shipped.

7) The Power Pac Buick, Performance & Restoration Tips book, $40 shipped.
8) A Guide to Buick Diecast and Collectibles, $15 shipped.

DVD's / VIDEOS:

9) The Nickel Tour, Richard Clarks private collection, by Kirban, $10 shipped.
10) Detailing an original GNX + related memorabilia, by Kirban, $10 shipped.

11) 25th Annual Buick GS Nationals, by Kirban, $10 shipped.
12) 2007 Kirban Reunion, by Kirban, $10 shipped.

13) American Musclecar, tv show, Buick GNX & Chevy Bel Air, $8 shipped.
14) Full Throttle, History Channel, $8 shipped.

I still have this stuff left, too:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/359158-gn-seat-covers.html
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/365550-wheel-lug-nuts.html

DSC00242.jpgDSC00243.jpgDSC00241.jpg

I`ll take lines 1, 2, 3, 10....pm me payment info, shipping to Canada via post office.
thanks

if you still have line 7) The Power Pac Buick, Performance & Restoration Tips book, $40 shipped. on friday, pm me and i'll take it.

4) Guide to Buick GN, T-type & GNX Turbo, the facts & figures book, black cover, $40 shipped..... SOLD!
7) The Power Pac Buick, Performance & Restoration Tips book, $40 shipped..... SOLD!

here's What's left:

BOOKS:

5) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book, american musclecar publications, $30 shipped.
6) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book II, american musclecar publications, $30 shipped.

8) A Guide to Buick Diecast and Collectibles, $15 shipped.

NEW ADD-ON's:

15) Buick Race Day 2011 from Norwalk Ohio, 2 HOUR DVD, SPECIAL = $6 SHIPPED TO YOU! (I ONLY HAVE 13 OF THESE LEFT! HURRY!!)

16) Haynes Techbook, Automotive Computer Codes & Electronic Engine Management Systems, computer-controlled car repair made easy! BOOK, $10 shipped.

Got a use for this?
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pa...-converter-crossmember-dennys-driveshaft.html

STILL AVAILABLE:

5) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book, american musclecar publications, $30 shipped. ( TAKE BOTH VOL I&II FOR JUST $55! )
6) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book II, american musclecar publications, $30 shipped. ( TAKE BOTH VOL I&II FOR JUST $55! )

8) A Guide to Buick Diecast and Collectibles, book, $12 shipped.

15) Buick Race Day 2011 from Norwalk Ohio, 2 HOUR DVD, SPECIAL = $6 SHIPPED TO YOU! ( I ONLY HAVE 9 OF THESE LEFT! HURRY!! )

16) Haynes Techbook, Automotive Computer Codes & Electronic Engine Management Systems, computer-controlled car repair made easy! book, $10 shipped.

NEED THESE GONE, SO YOU NEED TO BUY THEM! ;)

5) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book, american musclecar publications, $25 shipped. < NEW LOWER PRICE! >
6) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book II, american musclecar publications, $25 shipped. < NEW LOWER PRICE! >

8) A Guide to Buick Diecast and Collectibles, book, $10 shipped. < NEW LOWER PRICE! >

15) Buick Race Day 2011 from Norwalk Ohio, 2 HOUR DVD, SPECIAL = $6 SHIPPED TO YOU! < I ONLY HAVE 9 OF THESE LEFT! HURRY!! >

16) Haynes Techbook, Automotive Computer Codes & Electronic Engine Management Systems, computer-controlled car repair made easy! book, $10 shipped. < CHEAP!! >

2 new additions

2 NEW additions:

17) Kirbans Guide to 1986 and 1987 Buick Turbo Regals, used condition, inside good, front cover is bent up on the outside (see pic), $25 shipped.

18) Coil Pack Decal, I have 4 left, $3 each!

These items are still available too:

5) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book, american musclecar publications, $22 shipped. < NOBODY WANTS THESE?? >
6) Guide to Buick 1978-1987, the GN facts & figures book II, american musclecar publications, $22 shipped. < TAKE BOTH FOR 40 BUCKS! >

15) Buick Race Day 2011 from Norwalk Ohio, 2 HOUR DVD, SPECIAL = $6 SHIPPED TO YOU! < I ONLY HAVE 9 OF THESE LEFT! HURRY!! >

16) Haynes Techbook, Automotive Computer Codes & Electronic Engine Management Systems, computer-controlled car repair made easy! book, $8 shipped.
< WAY TOO CHEAP!! >

DSC00260.jpgDSC00262.jpg

Wheel lug nuts

Do you still have the wheel lug nuts? If so are they for GN's or T-type/Turbo-T. If so how many do you have. I would like all twenty for the TurboT. Can you send a pic and price. Thanks, Lynno

#'s 5, 6 and 17 $60 shipped?

OK, SOLD! Sending you a PM.

The remaining items:

15) Buick Race Day 2011 from Norwalk Ohio, 2 HOUR DVD, SPECIAL = $6 SHIPPED TO YOU! < I ONLY HAVE 9 OF THESE LEFT! HURRY UP & BUY ONE ALREADY!! >
{ IT'S TOO COLD TO WORK ON THE CAR - SO WHAT YA SHOULD DO IS SIT IN THE WARMTH & WATCH A BUICK DVD! ;) }

16) Haynes Techbook, Automotive Computer Codes & Electronic Engine Management Systems, computer-controlled car repair made easy! book, $8 shipped.
< WAY TOO CHEAP!! >

18) Coil Pack Decal, I have 4 left, $3 each! < TAKE ALL 4 FOR TEN BUCKS! >

DSC00263.jpg

Ok, I will take #15 One DVD. What is the date of the Haynes Computer Manual Covers cars to what date.

Ok, I will take #15 One DVD. What is the date of the Haynes Computer Manual Covers cars to what date.

sent you a PM.

the book is dated 1994 and discusses all system info like EGR, EEC, ECS, PCV, etc., how computers work, what tools to use (& how) to check out all the systems that function with the computer, troubleshooting, code retrieval, computer trouble codes & charts for most domestic & import vehicles, component check & replacement for ISC, MAP, TPS, VSS, TCC, sensors, coil, ignition, switches, etc. Fundamentals of electronic engine management systems including feedback carburetion & electronic fuel injection, fully illustrated with over 350 photos & drawings. Simple do it yourself diagnosis, says the cover of this informative book!