Buick garage sale

BUICKTR

These parts are for an 86/87 Turbo Buick.

1. Brand New GM molded upper radiator hose $20.00 (shipped)

2. Brand new GM TPS sensor still in sealed package $25.00 (shipped)

3. GM wastegate solenoid. Excellent condition. Only has around 500 miles on it. $35.00 (shipped)

4. Polish thermostat housing with o ring and 160 degree thermostat. Good condition. $25.00 (shipped)

5. GM idle air control valve. Very good condition. $25.00 (shipped)

6. stock TB/plenum. Good condition $75.00 (shipped)

7. Book for sale - "The Buick Stage 2 V-6 Racing Engine" by Dave Emanuel
Excellent condition. $12.00 shipped

8. Red Armstrong 107 race chip for 72 lb injectors $25.00 (shipped)

email me at - buickgn274@aol.com

Would you do me a package deal for the rad hose, thermostat housing and boost solonoid? Thanks

3. GM wastegate solenoid. Excellent condition. Only has around 500 miles on it. $35.00 (shipped)

4. Polish thermostat housing with o ring and 160 degree thermostat. Good condition. $25.00 (shipped)

I''ll take these items if Money Order is ok,
Send me a PM with you address.

Thanks,

getchasum

Sent you PM! :) I had no verification on other buyers. These 2 items will be reserved for you. Thanks!

Never heard from getchasum

Everything is still available except for radiator hose. I would of appreciated if those people that did not want items to have at least told me. :mad:

I'm not setup for paypal. Normally I just ask for a money order. I have sold many items on this board and never had any complaints. :)

BUICKTR said:
Everything is still available except for radiator hose. I would of appreciated if those people that did not want items to have at least told me. :mad:

You did get my money order, right????

Hi Gilbert, I sent you an email BUT it was user not found. Any way here it is,

Hello Gilbert, Listed below is the parts that I sent the Western Union Money order for. I dropped the MO in the mail Tue Oct. 6th. My wife works for the US Postal Service and she told me that you may have not received it yet due to the Post Office being closed on Monday & it probably not actually being on it's way until Wed. Please let me know when you receive it and will be mailing the parts.

Thanks,
Scott Lambert

828-438-9482

Quote:

Quote:

I''ll take these items if Money Order is ok,
Send me a PM with you address.

Scott

Scott, I was not aware you just mailed it out last Tues. If that is the case then I'll probably get it on Thurs or Fri. Not a problem. I'll let you know when it arrives. Thanks!

e-mail - buickgn274@aol.com

BUICKTR said:
Scott, I was not aware you just mailed it out last Tues. If that is the case then I'll probably get it on Thurs or Fri. Not a problem. I'll let you know when it arrives. Thanks!

e-mail - buickgn274@aol.com

Gilbert, sent you an email, just checking.

Info

Im interested in the GM TPS sensor & the IAC....Do you still have them? Where are you located in Texas? Thanks.

Regi