buick bar-b-q at ned

I haven't heard anything about the NEBRA BBQ either for this year.

I looked at the Cruisin' Manchester site, but couln't find where to register ?

Maybe meet somewhere in Manchester around 7:45 and go to Brady-Sullivan from there.

As for Sunday whats needed for the BBQ ?

Thanks Bill! Good time and it was nice seeing the Turbo Buick faithful.

damn,i was wondering why i was the only t/gn up there on sat...i thought no one showed up...i looked at the date when i 1st replied to the post and automatically thought it was a sat...until i see it now and all you guys went up on sun the 21st....well sorry i missed it but i did get a new personal best for my t on sat......11.09@121

Test Tune BBQ @ NE Dragway

Hey Bill,
Just wanted to thank you for a wonderful time. You and Joanne are gracious hosts and your dad was a trip !!

He also makes a mean stuffed cabbage !!!

My parents and wife and kids had a great time also.
I enjoyed talking and rubbing elbows with the other buick owners as well.

I learned an awful lot and I truly love my car.

Thank you again and can't wait till next time.

Jonathan R

good time, it was nice to meet some of the people on the fourm, too bad i couldent bring the buick but had a good time anyways

Nice work Bill Zaher from Chelmsford Diagnostic. Thanks for putting this together for us to have some fun. As always you do everything 110%. It was nice to see so many beautiful turbo buicks together. A very rare sight.

Thanks again for the great day and all the great work you do for us on our turbo buicks. Without guys like you and Keith I don't know what we would do. The two of you are a wealth of information on these cars and your work is second to none! As you know, I wouldn't let anyone near my car except you and Keith because you treat it like your own.

Thanks again and I look forward to the next one!

P.S. Hey Keith, I'm still laughing about the Monkey and the Coconut!:D

Bill and Keith, I reloaded the Powerlogger software on the laptop and did all the updates. It works fine now. Thanks for helping me figure it out!

Wow, nice times. New turbo?

nah,still got the 6131,i put a set of ported steel heads on it...i'm gonna try to head up for the track rental on weds to see if i can put it into the 10s somewhere.....thanks

Attachments

• Buick Wagon sm.JPEG
    Buick Wagon sm.JPEG
    62.2 KB · Views: 144
Hey Bill, had a great time yesterday. Thanks for the advice on my gn and the great food too. BTW took my dp off today and looks like the puck isn't sealing to well, could be part of the problem.

I think everyone had a very good time on sunday. I know i did.
I also know there are more turbo buicks out there in new england.
My thanks to all that showed up. Next time i will add a car show
to the picnic. Maybe best appearing race car and best appearing
non raced car.I think a best racer award would be cool based on
reaction time avg over 3 runs.:eek:

Bill,

I'm in. Been looking online for a nice car to start to make into a drag car. Keep you eyes open for me. Definetly want to try and rent the track on a Wed. Let me know if you can get enough guys.