Buick 3800 supercharged FWD Bulletin Boards?

D.W.

Guys, looking for some info or links to the above. Can anyone here help? thanks Dan

regalgs.org forum...LOL.

i believe the admin has a big CORVETTE EGO ,Taken to every FWD event...LOL. i wonder if vette doctor build regal gs...?

never like the forum or car club but then again i don`t owne a GS

I was band from this site too...LOL. it funny how they choice to delete certain post and brand you with the one still viewable. Bunch of funny puppet with alot of question. I wonder what happen to GFWCperformance.com...LOL

IF YOU WHAT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR FWD S/C CAR ...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING THE GM SHOP SERVICE MANUAL. YOU CAN ALSO VISIT YOUR PUBLIC MAIN LIBARY (FREE). most libary will stock most american car service manual. I know the main libary in N.Y.C (queens)has every single factory service manual. if you are better than me (school drop-out)you should be able to read and under stand all the topic.

Good Forum (Regalgs.org)

I beg the differ.THEY SUCK:rolleyes:

this place is the real deal Sinister Performance, LLC.

the king for 3800 info Pennock's Fiero Forum - Fiero Search

people who owne regal i find to be the lease knowalgeable about any car...LOL.

Unless you like talking about cars like little girls do.....LOL

regalgs.org or regalgs.org same site...I was one`s a member, till i got band, for speaking my free will. like i do on every forum.

same thing goes for the GRAND PRICK (PRIX) forum....

watch out for the vendors who never had any automotive experance other than what they sell...and they don`t do the best work ,just a middle man to mark-up the expence of a part.

3800pro.com is also a good tech forum, run by Intense Racing(intense-racing.com)

regalgs.org may not be the most technical of forums, but they run a tight ship and don't flame your ass over every post, like I've heard the clubgp members do. There's good guys there, just not a lot of real racers. The admin does in fact run a Regal GS. Haven't heard anything about a 'vette.

If you're looking for run of the mill daily driver maintenance and repair info, they'll help you out. If you're looking for race prep info, not quite so much.